⤿ part forty nine: how they loved it

Zayn Malik

"This is it," Harry smiled, nodding towards the old cottage across the lake once he had parked the car.

The little cottage had vines growing all over it, somewhat covering the front windows. The paint was white and chipped everywhere, the doorknob rusty and the stairs so old that they looked like they would creak when you walked up them.

A wildly overgrown garden outside of the aging building wrapped it up perfectly, with almost everything under the sun. The plants seemed to dance happily in the wind as the birds and bees kissed their petals with care.

Zayn hadn't even set foot outside of the car yet and he already loved it.

A little dirt road divided the house from the lake, and since they had driven so far out of their hometown it was practically dead out here. Easily, they'd be able to walk across the dirt road and down the grass hill to the clear lake.

Zayn was in love.

It was quiet for just a moment, Harry looking over at his boyfriend who sat in shock in the front seat.

Before Zayn could speak, the bass of hard rap filled the atmosphere as Liam, Louis and Niall's car pulled in behind them.

Zayn couldn't even step out as Leigh Anne, Perrie and Jade drove in right after.

"Yo Pierre you wanna come out here?" Niall yelled out of his window, causing all birds and bees to fly away and back into the trees.

Niall's words were followed by an insanely loud beat and Liam started calling lyrics out too.

"In New York I milly rock, hide it in my sock, running from an opp, then I shoot em' off.." At this point Niall had stepped out of the car and had began milly rocking on the driveway, only for Liam and Louis to come out and start cheering him on, followed by Leigh Anne, Perrie and Jade whom had begun Snapchatting this entire disaster. 

Zayn couldn't help himself, and jumped out of the car as well joining Niall in his milly rock rave.

The cheering got louder, and as Harry stepped out to join them he smiled, just at the sight of Zayn.

He hadn't seen Zayn this happy in a while.

~

"Why do Zayn and Harry get the bedroom?" Niall complained, lugging his and Jade's things into the basement with Jade walking behind him.

"Because it's Harry's cottage!" Liam called from the living room, his boyfriend in his arms.

"Do you want it Niall?" Harry asked, eyeing the complaining boy.

Before Niall could even open his mouth Jade stopped him by whispering something in his ear which caused him to practically run down the stairs despite all the bags in his arms.

"Jade probably said she'd suck his dick," Louis spoke, wiggling out of Liam's grip and turning around to smirk at the group who all nodded and yelled in response.

"The basement is clearly off limits now," Leigh Anne added, sitting down on a barstool by the island in the kitchen.

"That is okay!" Harry called. "We're in nature! We should go outside! Let Niall and Jade participate in their sexual activities while we can participate in outdoor activities,"

With this statement, the room fell quiet until Leigh and Perrie bursted out into laughter, followed by Zayn, Liam and Louis.

"What?" Harry questioned, looking around. "Outdoor activities?"

"The exaggeration," Perrie laughed, grabbing a hold of Leigh Anne's hand and leading her outside of the front door.

"Come on love," Zayn whispered, placing his hands on Harry's waist and turning him around gently. "Let's unpack," He said, his tone a bit bold making Harry want to fall into Zayn's arms.

Quickly, the two made their way upstairs, ironically, no bags in their hands.

The group noticed as Zayn and Harry slipped up the stairs, Leigh Anne catching on quite quickly and yelling at them.

"The door is this way lads!" She called, and Harry turned around and shushed her.

"Outdoor activities my ass!" Louis pointed, causing Leigh Anne to agree.

Smirking at the group, Harry grabbed Zayn's hand and the two disappeared upstairs.

"This room," Harry smiled, leading Zayn to the room at the far end of the hallway. He turned the doorknob, and opened it to reveal a rather large bed placed right in the middle, covered by a plastic protective sheet.

To the right of the bed was a bay window, which has been mostly covered in vines from the outside garden, and to the left was another window, and the bathroom.

"This is so much better than Disney," Zayn breathed, closing the door and cupping Harry's face pulling him up and into his lips.

Their kiss lasted seconds before Harry let go and smiled.

"I love it here," He spoke, walking over to the bed and pulling the plastic sheet off and throwing it to the floor.

Harry plopped down on the bed, awaiting Zayn's company. As soon as it was given, Harry fell into Zayn's arms. 

"I love you," He said. "And I want you to know that your father is a dick for not loving you back,"

Zayn held Harry tighter in his arms. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," Harry confirmed, resting his head on Zayn's chest. "Passes will be on your nightside table,"

Zayn laughed and sat up, brushing off his legs. "C'mere love," He spoke, motioning for Harry to sit on his lap, which is exactly what he did.

Harry sat down, and swung his legs on each side of Zayn's torso, drowning in his lips.

As the kiss escalated, Zayn was taken aback by how dominant Harry was being.

"You can't wait till later?" Zayn mumbled against Harry's neck.

Harry's lips had found their way to Zayn's earlobe where he gently nibbled causing Zayn to shake beneath Harry's touch.

Zayn loved this.

"Mm," Harry shook his head, tracing Zayn's jawline with his tongue. "No,"

"Shit love," Zayn gently leant back on the bed, his hands gripping Harry's waist.

Harry was in control. He had Zayn melting beneath his touch.

He hadn't had Zayn like this in a while.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked Zayn, parting with his lips. 

Zayn nodded, breathless. "I'm so in love with you,"

With that, Harry pressed his lips harder against Zayn's, and trailed his hands down the cotton of Zayn's t-shirt.

Zayn took Harry's hands and placed them underneath his shirt. "There," He whispered, cupping Harry's face and pressing a small kiss against Harry's jaw, shivering as Harry's fingers found their way under the waistband of Zayn's jeans.

Zayn's breath hitched in his throat as Harry went lower.

Lower.

Lower.

a/n: Hey bitches it's been a minute no excuses!

STORY IS OFFICIALLY ENDING IN 5 OR SIX CHAPTER OH HOW I LOVE YOU GUYS

I LOVE THIS Story so much i will never get over this I had such a good time writing I'll miss y'all <33

- Alexis !!