⤿ part eight: how they took the elevator

Zayn Malik

"Do you like Harry?" Louis asked Zayn, a smirk upon his lips. "Because you were all over him at your party,"

"Man, fuck you," Zayn downed his drink and walked away from Louis, dropping his empty solo cup on the floor.

"Zayn, leave him alone," Liam yelled, grabbing Zayn's shoulder. 

Liam became a softie whenever Louis was involved. Liam was so in love with Louis.

"Whatever," Zayn went over to the kitchen to pour himself another drink.

"Big Z!" Luke called from across the counter, deepening his voice when yelling for Zayn. He was sat in a group on the couch, an empty beer bottle in front of them on the coffee table

Zayn looked up, and smiled. "Yo,"

"We're playing spin the bottle, c'mon Z, you know you wanna make out with some of these babes," Luke smirked, looking over at the girls sat in the group.

They all waved at Zayn, batting their eyelashes.

Zayn felt his stomach lurch. "Yeah, you know it!"

Zayn pushed through the crowd, and sat down next to Luke.

The game started off strong, Zayn managing to dodge every turn he was asked for.

"Z, you gotta spin. Who knows? You may get something more," Luke licked his lips, moving out of the way to give Zayn space to spin the bottle.

All Zayn saw when looking at these girls, was bone. He saw skin, but it didn't mean anything.

He didn't know what Niall meant when he'd say that Jade had 'big tits.' Zayn didn't see anything special except for a natural body part.

"Uh, yeah," Zayn finished off his drink as quickly as, and spun the bottle with all his force.

The bottle landed on Jesy, who every guy in the group was secretly in love with. 

"Fuck Zayn!!" Luke yelled, causing the other boys in the group to yell and whoo.

"Z's gonna get it good!" Another boy yelled, signifying for more to join in on the action.

Jesy was wearing a tight black dress which outlined each of her curved beautifully, and for a second Zayn's drunk alter-ego wanted to kiss her.

But in a flash, he knew he didn't. 

"Z let's go!" Niall came over with Jade on his arm. Niall was clearly drunk too, because if he wasn't he'd easily pull Zayn out of the situation.

Zayn quickly grabbed the bottle of vodka in Luke's hands and downed a little quickly, creating more hype around him.

"C'mere Zayn," Jesy smirked, walking around the table, and sitting herself in Zayn's lap, her legs on each side of Zayn.

"Man, fuck!" Luke bit his lip.

Unknowing of what to do, Zayn placed his hands gently on Jesy's hips.

Jesy didn't play games, nor waste time as she dipped down into Zayn's kiss immediately.

Zayn felt the softness of her lips against his (which he already didn't like), and he could feel her lipstick as it rubbed off on him. He absolutely loathed this, but just for show, he pushed harder against Jesy's body.

"Yooo!!" The crowd went absolutely ballistic.

"Come back to my room," Jesy whispered, between their kisses.