chapter 3: What?

While we were riding in the back I fell asleep but woke up when we stopped. "Why are we stopping?" I asked 10k. He just looks at me and shrugs. I give him the death glare and say,"Really you couldn't have said I don't know ugh whatever I give up on making you talk." I hop out of the truck to see why we stopped. "Hey guys why did we stop?" I asked Garnett. "To look at this cage full of z's." Garnett says while walking towards it. "Well whats wrong with this one?" I ask pointing at one sitting down with it's head on it's knees. "I don't know." Warren says. "You know what we should do, poke it." I say giggling. "Thats acrually a good idea." Warren says. "Wait really, I was just joking but ok. Who wants to poke it?" I ask hoping it would be me. "I want to do it." Murphy says. I look at him and then give him the stick I pulled out to poke it with. Murphy walks over and gently pokes it. It lifts it's head up and walks over to the gate we could know see it was a girl and she looked human. "Hey, Murphy that girl is alive" I tell him. He walks over and lets her out. She just looks at us then the ground. I turn and ask Warren,"Is it a good idea to take in someine that was in a z filled cage." She looks at me understandingly. "I don't know she could be part of something bad but whatever it is we can handle." After she said that, I was standing waiting for everyone to found out about the  girl when I heard a gun cock behind me. "Get on the ground on your knees." I heard a male voice say I got on the ground scared but not showing it. I heard the man whistle to my group. "Look who I got." He says while another memeber of there group ties my hands behind my back. "What would you give us for your little member back?" He asks our group. "Nothing because we don't want her." Murphy says. "What!" I scream at him. The man with the gun puts his hand over my mouth and tells me to be quiet or he will shoot me. Murphy and the new girl went and got in the truck but everyone else was just standing there. They weren't trying to save me just standing there. "Sheesh glad to know you guys care." I whisper under my breath. My captures were getting bored so the leader pulls me up and slaps me and he saw no reaction. So he punches me still no reaction. "It's hard to get you guys to move huh." He says as he walks iver to a bag and pulls out a knife. "Oh hell no don't even get close to me with that thing." I say. "Hey didn't I say to be quiet." He says as he gets to me with the knife. "Free her wrist." He tells his group member. They untie my wrist and the leader grabs it and cuts a horizontal line across my wrist. I screamed and a single tear fell feom my eye he cut a few more lines until Warren came up and held a gun to his head. "Cut her again and you won't like it." I was getting a little woozy and almost fell over but the group member wouldn't let go. "Let her go." Warren says and Addy comes and holds her bat to his head. As the leader dropped me I tried to take a step but I passed out.

A/N: I know this a sucky chapter but I just woke up and I wanted to try to write a chapter I might go back and edit it eventually.