chapter 18:

I stumbled into the woods with my makeshift cruth and tried to find any sign of a living person, but all I found were z's and dead people. "Maybe I am going insane, maybe I just see dead people, hehe I see dead people." I said talking to myself for entertainment. I kept walking in the woods hoping to find some sort of path or maybe even a railroad but the forest seemed to go on for miles, all just thick underbrush and tall trees. I decided to turn and start walking in a different direction to see if the woods would ever end, I took roughly fifty paces in that direction and got tired of walking. I sat down on a cut tree stump and found a cool bow with strange arrows but the arrows looked deadly. The bow was a simple compound bow with all the normal parts, I tested it out and it had a nice balance and was easy to strap over my shoulder. I also put the quiver on my back. I kept walking in the same direction as earlier but decided to try out the bow, I pulled the bow string and lifted the whole thing over my head I then notched an arrow and aimed at a nearby Z I let the string go on an exhale and watched it fly through the air and hit the z right in the eye. "Wow, I am strangly good at this." I said starting to walk again leaving my crutch behind.

A/N' Sorry for the short chapter I have a softball tournament tomorrow so I will write more then. I was reading my past chapter today and omg I suck at writing I don't know why you guys like this book but you do so I will continue :) hope you have a good day or night. :3