Chapter 22

I took his hand and counted to three then we jumped. My feet hit the ground but I rolled so the panding wouldn't hurt so bad. I looked around for the boy with blue eyes and I saw him laying on the ground sighing in frustration. "You would think that because I do that so often I would be good at it." He said looking at me. "Well Ocean Eyes what now? I asked the boy. "Well first let's learn each others names, I'm Carl." He said. "Oh, I'm Y/N." I said in return well it's a pleasure to meet you." Carl said. "Yeah you too, but we don't have time to talk look." I say pointing towards a herd of Z's heading our way. "Thats alot of Walkers." Carl said soinding worried. "What, Walkers? You mean Z's right." I say confused. "Yeah, yeah whatever you want to call them, just the things that try to eat us." He says slightly annoyed. "My guess is you have a group of your own so you go back to yours and I'll find mine." I say getting up to leave, but Carl grabs my arm. "Why don't you come back with me? We have plenty of food and maybe your group has passed by." Carl says hopefully. "I don't think so unless you group is in the direction of California they wouldn't pass through, and I have someone I want to see, well make that two." I say thinking of AJ and Tommy. "Oh well don't forget me, if you never need help come find Alexandria it's a small town in Georgia." He says looking into my eyes. "Wait, did you say Georgia, you mean like a state thats like 15 other states away Georgia?" I ask dumbfounded. "Yep that Georgia which is why I need to get going to be there sooner rather then later." He says looking down. "Well good luck" I say as I start to walk off. "You to" I hear Carl whisper lightly.

A/N. Haha the reveal of the brown haired, ocean eyed boy. Sorry this took like a month to get out I just don't have much time to write any more, but I have started writing late at night (time started:12:00 am/ Time finished: 1:30 am) so if chapters are bad, my bad I am quite tired but I will continue writing for my loyal readers!