chapter 17

3 weeks ago
-----------------
Me and Tommy had just been seperated from our group because of a giant rolling ball of z's, it was very strange. We had a meet up point in some cabin or cafe place, I didn't know what it was but Tommy did. It took us maybe two days to get within the 5 mile radius of the cabin café. "Tommy I'm bored." I said rubbing his arm. "We should only have to wait for a few more hours for Warren and them to get here. You can wait that long." He said pulling me into a hug, his arms rapped around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. I looked into his eyes and glanced down at his lips, I raised up on my toes and connected our lips. Our lips were working together like it was meant to be. We had a pretty good make out session when I herd Addi's voice from behind us. "Aww they're so cute." I disconnected the kiss and turned around my face becoming full of color from embarresment. We both unrapped our arms from each other and walked over to the rest of the group. "Ok whats the plan of action?" I asked Warren. "Well we have disguised Murphy, so no one can tell he was 'the Murphy' and we are just going to go in and talk like normal people." Warren explained. "Ok let's go." I say walking down the hill towards the building.

After all the talk with the lady
--------------------------------------------
We were all standing peacfully with our drinks when a group of men bust through the door. The leader went up and talked to the nice lady and asked her if she knew where 'the murphy' was. She reaponded with an I don't know he hasn't come by. While that was happening a follower of the guy cane over to me and rubbed his hand up and down my side. He moved behind me and put his body up aginst me, I noticed Tommy's grip tighten on the table. I shook my head at him but then the man whispered in my ear "how bout we get a room and do somethin in there" his hand wandered up my shirt but I hit away. "You know the more you refuse the hotter you get." I grabbed a wine glass on the table, spun around and hit him on the head. "You bitch!" He yelled and grabbed my hand. That caused everybody to pull their guns and aim at someone else. The man twisted me around so he could hold a knife to neck and I was facing the rest of the room. My eyes wandered over to Murphy and I saw he had been found out. The guy that was holding me tightened his grip on my hips and picked me up. "Let's go upstairs." I started struggling alot but he didn't get far before the leader was bit by a z and all the gunshots went off. I felt a sting in my thigh and then was dropped which knocked the wind out of me. I stood up and quickly looked around the room looking for Tommy and I saw him laying on the ground. "Tommy!" I yelled trying to take a step but pain shot through my thigh causing me to fall. I inspected my thigh and saw a bullet hole and the kife next to each other in my thigh. It took about three seconds of Doc trying to help me before I passed out.

When I woke up
------------------------

I woke up on a table with faint memory of what happened. I looked at my blue jeans which were cut so someone could patch up my leg. I looked around the building and saw that no one was around. I exited the building looking for Tommy or someone else. "Tommy!" I called out but no one responded I decided I would wait in the bullet hole ridden building for a few days to see if anyone would come back.

Few days later
---------------------
After waiting for a few days I decided to leave and go on my own. I remembered when I first met the group and how I was a lone wolf and no I was lonely wishing Tommy was here, but if I want to stay alive then I am going to have to focus so I can live not just survive.