chapter 11

We started driving for a while and I decided to take a nap. I was asleep for what felt like hours but when I woke up I only been asleep for 15 minutes. "I can't believe I only slept for 15 minutes." I say looking at Tommy. "It's OK you can sleep later we weren't going far anyway." He says rubbing my arm. "Yeah I guess but I was hoping I would sleep longer." I say leaning my head on his shoulder. "I forgot to tell you but I met this really nice family while looking for supplies. It was a family of 4." I say cuddling into Tommy's chest. "Really awesome why didn't you invite them into our group?" Tommy asked. "Hmm good point I didn't think of that." I say looking down and regretting not doing that. "Hey it's OK you don't have to invite everybody into our group." Tommy says kissing my for head. I let out a sigh and thought about what might be happening to Javi and the others. "What the he'll." I hear Warren say. I look up and see a line of z's. Hmm strange I thought I looked at tommy and nodded. He got out of the car and followed him to a tree that we climbed up and scouted the z's. "I don't think those are z's." I say I noticed how they we're moving strangely humanly. "Yeah I agree" tommy says nodding and shooting one in the head. "Hey look" I say pointing at a car with no door drive up. "Great" tommy says shaking his head. "Hey it will be OK." I say kissing his cheek and hopping down from the tree. "Wait y/n where are you going." Tommy says holding out a hand. "I'll be fine something happens I trust you to protect me." I say looking him in the eyes. I walked up to the other group and saw they we're holding someone hostage. The leader took off his sack that was covering the hostages head and I saw it was.....

A cliffhanger. :)
A/n: I want you guys to tell me who you think it is and if you guys have a ship name for you and Tommy see you laterrrerrrrr.