chapter 24

My hands were bound to the chair, but my feet weren't, huge mistake. "So as you saw Tommy has become one of us." Murphy said while motioning to everybody around him. When I heard 10's real name come out of Murphy's mouth it shocked me. "How do you know his real name?" I asked. "I'm in his head Y/n, I thought you would have known that because of how closely you have been watching." He said glaring at me. "What!? I just got here." I said with a returned glare. "Hmm, you're not fooling me." He said and signaled one of his blends to grab me. "Uh no, this is not happening." I said as I stood my hands still attached to the chair. "You know you left my weapons on me right?" I said smirking before falling out the same window Tommy had used in a sitting position. The chair made contact with the ground making a splintering sound. I slid my hands out of the restraints and started running in the direction of the bridge I saw earlier. Bullets flew past my head so I started taking different paths to avoid my pursuers. I jumped onto a building soon followed by the man with the beard soon follow. "Ugh, you just don't give up do you?" I asked him...no response. I hopped off to the other side of the ledge. I finally saw the bridge I was looking for. I got half way across the bridge when a group of z's came from one side, I could take them on but the other group of blends were right behind me so I couldn't take them on now. "Well Y/n there is only one way off this bridge." I say to myself and look into the water. "Here we go." I say and grab the cable and throw myself off the bridge landing in the water cleanly but staying under so the blends would think I would never resurface.

I finally hit the shore tired and hungry, definetly not thirsry, no more water. I stumbled toward the tree line but caught a few specks of blood dotting the ground. I knelt down and touched to see if it was recent, and it was. I followed the trail into the woods into a clearing where the trail ended but I saw no one, and there was no blood all in one area that would have been caused by someone stopping to patch up. I didn't get long to solve the mystery before something hit me over the head knocking me out.

A/N. Wow, it's been 2 months since I have updated, sorry. I kind of forgot about wattpad until now heh. Well I hope you like the chapter, I hope so. But I am so sorry for not updating this book sooner, sorry.

Song of chapter: Monodny, by TheFatRat