Chapter 12

We we're watching as the kidnappers we're just standing there with a guy to the unknown mans head. I was watching anxiously holding my leg in pain because when I jumped down from the tree it shot pain through my wound. "Take it off." A bearded man said. I closed my eyes scared to see what was under the bag. "Y/n" was all I heard. I opened my eyes and saw javi sitting there looking around like a mad man. "Javi?" I said looking towards Tommy and then at Warren. "Well let him go if you give us the car." I looked javi in the eyes and he looked like crap I could tell that had punched him a few times. "Why would we do that we don't even know this man." Warren said, I looked at her concerned but she didn't notice. "Well it looks like someone does." He said pointing the gun at me then the rest went in a blur. A gunshot rang out so everybody started shooting. I looked and saw javi had got a gun and protected himself but when I turned to look for everybody else a shot of pain went through my shoulder. I fell to the ground and started to fall in and out of consicouness. The last thing I saw was Tommy and javi.

I woke up and I felt pain in my shoulder and leg. "God why?" I whispered under my breath. "Hey you OK?" Tommy asked me while checking my bandages. "Yeah fine but where's javi?" I asked looking around. "Well he said he had to go find someone like a Kate and a Gabe or something." Tommy said unsure. "Well thanks I guess for that little information." I said looking down at the bullet wound in my shoulder and the crowbar impalation on my leg. "Wow, OK I'm a hot mess." I say looking up to tommy. "Well you're my hot mess." He says kissing me.