Chapter 39

The blends were roughly pulling me away but I had developed an idea, it definetly wasn't a good one but it could work. Judging from the grip of the one on my left I knew he'd be harder to take down. The one holding my right arm had a thinner build and didn't have as strong of a grip. That fortunately worked in my favor, I could get my left leg higher. I plant my right foot as hard as I can into the ground and swing my left leg up over the blends head. I force his head towards the ground and he falls forward. His head hits the ground but it doesn't take him long to stagger back to his feet. I pull the knife out of my boot and throw it into the left side man's shoulder. There was no way to save 10k with this current situation, my only option was to run. I turn on my heel and run through the nearest doorway. In the room there was two windows and one door. I run to the window and break the glass with the pommel of my knife. I smoothly slide out and start to climb down, the old building had many footholds and ledges for me to easily climb down. Once my feet safely hit the ground I realize I didn't have a plan at all. I scan the area and I knew I was going to have to hop the fence. I sprint towards the closest fence and quickly scale it landing on the other side, I was now in-between the two border fences. The Zs had already sensed me and started slowly trudging towards me. I scale the second fence in two quick lunges and I'm safely running away in the other side.

I had reached the forest and climbed a tree so I can take a long rest for once. The sun was now setting turning the sky a bright shade of red which faded into the dark night sky. As I watched the sun disappear behind the horizon I drifted off to sleep atop a large, steady branch.

Song of the chapter:
My Pace - Stray Kids

Sorry this one was short...