Chapter 32

*Walking Dead spoilers about a Dixon brother not gonna give away which one tho*

Doc was pushing 10k in a shopping cart while I took a path through the woods. This was to look for the others and hoping for a bonus of supplies. The stroll had been uneventful so far only a few Z's along the way for me to mercy quickly with a knife I had picked up on the trail.

 The stroll had been uneventful so far only a few Z's along the way for me to mercy quickly with a knife I had picked up on the trail

I did find it very strange because of how sharp it was, and there was no one dead or alive near it. I didn't care though free knife I'll take it any day. Doc and I agreed to walk about 5 miles and then I would cut back across to the road. I would travel faster because I didn't have to carry 10k. Even if he is in a shopping cart it will add at least 2 hours on their travel compared to mine so I decided to take my time and thoroughly search the woods along my way. This decision was made a while back but it was getting so bland because I was finding nothing but sticks. While sticks can be useful for many things but not food, which is what we needed, badly. After walking for a few more minutes I heard a rustle of leaves. Not the walker kind more like stalker. I turned quickly knife at the ready, my knife met a man's neck but not enough to even draw a drop of blood. "who are you?" I ask with a bitter tone and glaring eyes.
"Hey sweetheart, calm down I just want my knife back," the man said gesturing to 'his' knife.
"How do I know this yours and not some long dead persons?" I ask glaring at him more than before, if that was even possible.
"look at the initials engraved on the handle. M. D. Right? Stands for Merle Dixon. So give me the knife now," as he said this I felt something push against my stomach. I glanced down and noticed his hand was missing and was replaced by a knife.
"Alright I will give it back but why do you need this one if you have one permanently attached?" I ask handing the knife to him with a raised eyebrow.
"This one has value, it was used to cut my other arm off." He said running the knife against his new arm.
"Well nice to know I have somewhere to be soon so I have to go," I say walking the direction I was previously headed in.
"If you insist."
If I insist what is that supposed to mean, eh it's probably nothing. Even though I told myself this I still quickened my pace and cut across to the road early out of paranoia.

A/N: this sounds like a filler 😣I am sorry I just finished season 4 and I am shook.

Song of the chapter:
Exo-Miracles in December (I have been obsessed with this song recently.