Chapter 23

After me and Carl had parted ways I was alone for a long time, but I finally stumbled upon something that looked kinds promising.

There was a line of people inside a fence, they almost looled like they were recieving something from someone, so I pulled out a scipe from my new found sniper rifle and looked closer at the strange situation. It was Murphy and Dr. Merch giving something out, or maybe Murphy was biting people I couldn't really tell, but then I saw him, 10k. He was standing by a window like he was about to jump out, then he did. With a rough landing in the truck he jumped out and started running. So like any concerned person I followed him all the way into the forest and out the other side. Tommy stopped for a second before starting to run again. "Why do you do this to me 10?" I whispered to myself while starting to follow him. Soon after I started running I heard footsteps, they weren't irregular so that meant it was a human, I look ober my shoulder and see a man following us so I tried to run fast but I felt something wrap around my legs, and I tripped. Like in any horror film otlr TV show I fell. I looked down torwars my feet and saw a net wrapped around my feet. "I'll come back for you." The man with a small beard said as he injected something into my neck causing me to pass out.

I woke up in the building I saw before. "Dang it, I almost got to him." I said to myself. "Hello, dearest Y/N" I heard murphy say from next to me.

A/N: I noticed I missed alot of good episodes in season two so I might add them in later, some of the good episodes were 'We Were Never at the Grand Canyon." And the one where 10k got the diesese from the zombies that had the white stuff in them. (I can't remember the title or name of the diesese in the Z's) those were just two of the really good episode that I might write in somewhere I dont really know though.