Chapter 29

"Do you even have a plan of escape?" I asked Doc with a very serious look
"Well not exactly but I have a general idea," he says looking at 10k
"Well its going to be hard with this fool," I say slapping 10k's arm. He slaps back, but I punch back hard causing him to pout at me.
"Oh, boo hoo you have been through worse," I say focusing my attention back on Doc. "So what's the plan so far? I ask looking at him with 10k messing with my arm like a child would.
"Well we have to find all of our supplies and an unblocked exit somewhere," Doc explains.
"Well I saw all of our suplies earlier they are in a closet leading towards the ward where we got the pharmaceuticals," I explain while prying 10k's hands off my arm.
"Ok, my thought for best time to escape is during their exercise time, they will all be distracted at that time," Doc says looking at the clock on the wall, "And it seems that is soon."
"Alright let's do this." I say with confidence
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During the excersice time I was retrieved our supplies and waited for Doc and 10k to meet me at the hallway. I soon hear shuffling footsteps headed my way, soon after I see 10k and Doc appear around the corner, and 10k is holding a pillow. He then proceeds to hit me with said pillow.
"Hey, stop it, what is wrong with you?" I ask grabbing the pillow and throwing it in the closet behind us.
"No time for that let's find our way out of this creepy place," Doc says rushing 10k along. We found many doors but they were all closed off. We were now being pursued by everyone else in the hospital.
"we have to find a way out, now" I say looking frantically around the hallway.
"There's no way out we're cornered here," Doc says trying to open the door.
"Maybe we can p-" I was cut short by my vision going black.

A/N: Look at your faithful Author-chan updating twice in one day, I am so proud of myself, I was just in feeling inspired though.

Song of the chapter: Fool-Winner