Chapter 26

"By the way, you are coming with us," the nurse said undoing my straight jacket. "What do I have as a weapon?" I asked giggling slightly to hold the act of my 10k fever. "When we captured you we took your weapons, here is one" she said handing me my knife I always kept stored in my boot. "Now we shall head to the psych ward to find those drugs needed to cure you...illness" she said leading us to the locked door, with a black elvis. "Your a...black...elvis?" I said looking at him and giggling. "You know it baby," he said doing a slight dance move causing me to giggle. "Are you all ready?" the nurse asked from inside the small control room. "Yeah open this thing up," Doc said standing close to the door. "Hold up man, Only fools rush in," Black elvis sang. "Ok," after a few button presses both lights above the doors turned green and a buzzing sound was heard. Doc pushed the door open and we all entered the ward that looks eerily like it was pulled out of a scary movie. We were walking when a z with a eletric toture device attached to his head. "Electroshock must be cause of death," I stated backing away slowly and raising my knife prepared to defend myself. Doc was also backing away because the brain was hard to kill. Me and Doc shared looks of worry until black elvis smashed his guitar ober it's head. "Well that works," I said shrugging and relaxing my defensive stance. Before any others z's could appear we rushed into the pharmacy and looked for the medicine needed. Basically we just shobed every bottle of pills we could into our pockets. "Alright let's head back," Doc said and we all agreed. As we headed out the exit door was being pushed against there were many z's pushing against it. We started rushing back towards safety as the door was pushed opened with great force. The nurse was not at the door controls anymore, but another man was. He was attempting to do the same circuit but struggling everytime he was interrupting. "OCD?" I asked as he restarted the cycle again. "Hey, the z's are getting closer," I warned, Doc finally decided to stop talking and the man finally created the circuit and we all pushed through the doorway and slammed the door closed.

Song: Fall Out Boy-Alone Together