chapter 25

I woke up in a straight jacket laying next to 10k. "Tommy, Tommy." I said trying to wake him up. "Ugh why won't you wake up." I said frustrated. There was a moment of silence before the door opened, I rolled over and try to find a way to defend myself but it was useless in this straight jacket. "Time for your medicine, Jane Doe." A creepy nurse said. My eyes wandered over to the window and I saw a few people standing there before i felt a needle get pushed into my neck causing me to seize and pass out.

"Y/n, Y/n, wake up." I heard someone say. "Hello?" I said as a response. "It's me doc." I heard him say. "Uh, DO-" I tries to say when he cut me off. "Don't let them know we know each other you have a made up illness called 10k fever." Doc said. "10k fever? Thats the best you could think of?" I asked with a giggle. "It was an accident, but that doesn't matter I am getting you and 10k out of here." He said right as the nirse lady came into the room. "Are they showing the symptoms of 10k fever as you said?" She asked doc completely serious. "Yes it's the most serious case I have seen, this one is overcome by giggles." He said gesturing to me and causing me to giggle again. "Oh,I see what medicine do you need?" She asked with concern. "I will need a few different the main one is asprin, but I will need Adrenal Cortical Steroids." Doc said. "What are adrenaline coastal stairs?" I said with a giggle. "Those drugs are in the pharmacy ward which is where you don't want to go, there are electrifying things in there." She said eerily. "Ooh, pick me I wanna go, I like killing things...I think these drugs are getting to me." I said in another fit of giggles. "Follow me I will show you where to find them."

A.N. Guess whos back back again...Me. I hope all of you survived the hurricane and the others over on the coast, and I wanted to write this chapter for all of the people who have power now, and as a surprise for the people who still don't have power :).

Song: Trouble-Never Shout Never.