chapter 14: ........

Tommy and I were sitting in the car waiting when we saw Addy walk up over a hill. "Finally there back." I say pointing, Tommy follows my finger to where Addy was. Addy turned around and yelled at someone bit we couldn't understand what she said, but then Murphy walked up over the hill. "Great." Tommy whispered, causing my hair to move past my ear. I got up out of the car and stood there waiting, I previously told Tommy to make the baby a surprise to the group hoping they wouldn't freak out or get mad at us for not finding food...yeah we kinda forgot. Addy ran up to me and hugged me. "Woah ok then what happened to you." I say inspecting her cheek where she had a cut. "Oh you knpw some good ol' hide and seek with murphy." She says shrugging her shoulder. I just let a simple nod out and look behind her seeing the rest of the group catching up. "Ok, what did everybody get?" Warren asked when she finally got to us. "Well for us it's a long story." I say as Tommy gets out of the car holding a baby. "Oh my god y/n ypu had a baby!" Addy says giddy. "What no, we found him." I say calming her down a little. "Did you guys get any food?" Warren asked. "Well...no we got a little distracted." I explained looking at my feet. "Wellaybe we can eat him." Murphy says pointing at the baby. Everybody's reaction summed up was "......". We all looked at him with a mix of horror and shock. "What I was just kidding." He says rolling his eyes but we all just stayed quiet. "Well, what are you going to name him?" Addy asked playing with his hands. "Well I thought maybe naming him AJ." I say looking at Tommy and he gives me a smile as in saying yes.

A/N. So another refrence in that and it has to do with the babies name.