Chapter 30

When I came to I was sitting on a chair in between 10k and Doc. I attempted to move my hands and arms but I couldn't. My brain was still fuzzy from just waking up from the head trauma.
"You are all finally awake," the nurse said while giving us judging look.
I was still in and out of consciousness so I was missing parts of the conversation but I got the jist of it and she wanted to kill us. The last thing I heard was chairs moving before I fully black out again.
"Hey, Hey, Kid wake up we got to go, c'mon wake up," I heard a voice and was being shaken by someone. I quickly jumped up and bumped into 10k.
"wha...whats going on. Where are we going?" I asked while getting my bearings again.
"We have a way to escape c'mon," Doc said while running us out of the room. "We are going to need weapons so grab any useful tools for make shift weapons, got it?"
"Yeah, I'll find something," I say while going in my own direction to find a weapon or two. My first thought was scalpels for a close combat or a sort of throwing knives. I also grabbed a bar off of one of the hospital beds. It took a while but it would make a good Bo staff. I rushed back over to Doc's meeting place and I was the last one there.
"Ready?" Doc asked
"Yeah, you?
"As ready as I could be," Doc said as he opened the door. We all pushed our way down the hallway killing a few z's as we went.

We reached the end of the hallway quickly, but the door was not opening and there was a large group of Z's slowly making their way down the hallway.
" Hey Doc, might want to get that door open, like now," I say pushing my way to the door to help.
"I'm trying here," Doc said pushing harder. I got towards the front and pushed hard and the door barely budged.
"Just a little more," Doc said. I pushed using all my body weight and fell out the door. I quickly got up and rushed everyone else out the door.

A/N: Look another chapter you're welcome.

Song of the chapter: Run~Bts