chapter 7

I woke up in the car we were driving. I kept thinking about the cheese wheel rolling through the herd of z's. I was gazing out the window when I felt something on my shoulder it kinda felt like a spider. "Ah!" I yell while brushing my shoulder. I heard Addy and Murphy laughing. "Not funny." I say while crossing my arms. "Very funny." Murphy says as I go back to staring at the window.

I felt a hand rest on my thigh it sends goose bumps all through my body. I look up and it was Tommy's hand. He mouths you ok? And I reply with a simple nod. He takes his hand away and my thigh feels colder now.

We stopped the car and hopped out to stretch our legs. "Well are we close?" I ask Warren. "No but I wish we were." She said while shaking her head. I sighed and wiped my sweat off my forhead. We needed food and water. Tommy even resorted to drinking his own sweat. "You know thats going to make you ven more thirsty." I tell him and he just shrugs. I walk over to Doc and ask him if hes ok he just looks at me and shrugs. I went back over to some cars to search for some water. I open a van that is in a junkyard and find food and water just sitting in the back. "Hey guys look what I found!" I yell to everybody but no one hears me. Or not I whisper under my breath. I sit in the back of the van and look at the water. "Why would someone just leave this here?" I ask my self. "Because we didn't." Someone says. I look up and I drop the water there was an adult man and women and two children boy and girl. They look like siblings. "Uh, sorry I wasn't going to take anything just in case." I say putting the water down. "No it's fine I didn't think you would." The man says I look at him kind of confused. "Well I am y/n." I say holding out my hand. The man shakes my hand and says,"Javi, this is Kate" He says while pointing at the older girl. "This is gabe." He said pointing to the boy with an orange beanie on. "And this is mari." He says pointing at the girl with headphones around her neck. "Well it was nice to meet you but I have to get going my group is probably worried." I say. "Well here take this back." Javi says while handing me 5 water bottles and 5 twinkies. "Oh uh thank you I hope we meet again." I say starting to walk off towards my group.

A/N. Woooo I feel so good after that chapter tell me if you guys got the reference in there very big reference.