chapter 5: Where?

The chase for the Murphy is on since word got around he had or is the cure. "Okay to find Murphy you have to think like Murphy, where would he be." Warren said. While driving past a stripclub 10k said. "In there." He pointed at it so we knew what he was talking about. "Eww I don't want to go in there." I said pretending to gag. "Oh cmon kid it won't be that bad." Doc said hitting my arm softly. "With Murphy in there it's going to be bad." I said blankly.

As we entered the club we saw nothing it was empty. "Oh well looks like nothing is here let's go." I say while walking towards the door. "Not so fast sister." Warren says pointing over to the counter where Cassandra is sitting next to a throne. I looked over at 10k and he didn't look amused to see cassandra like that. "Hey guys your just in time for the show. Come sit down." Murphy says while walking out from behind the bar and sitting on his throne. I went ahead and took a seat far away from everybody else. I sat in the way back all the way to the left. "No no Y/N come sit closer come sit right here." Murphy says pulling out a chair and motioning me to come over. "Oh uh no thank you I'm good for now." I say glancing over to my left where I heard a zombie. "But Y/N you took Alex's seat." Murphy says while the zombie named alex grabbed my arm. I stood up quickly and said "where was that seat again." Murphy pulled out the chair and I went and sat in it. "Let the show begin." As Murphy said that a z came out and started spinning on the pole and slowly started speeding up. As this was happening I faced palmed Warren looked disgusted Addy wasn't paying attention and doc laughed. The z sped up some more and kept spinning faster and faster until it's hand ripped off and the body landed on me. I screamed and stood up the z just looked up at me then got up and walked away. It got up and walked away (comment if you get that reference.) "What?" I slightly yelled. "Well still a good show." Murphy said while clapping. I decided to look around to see what I can find. I went into the bathroom first and was listening through a wall because I heard 10k say something like "I hate you, I never want you to lead us." And something like if your the survival if mankind I don't want to live.

A/N: People it's like 7:00 in the morning right now and I need advice for the next chapter what should it be based on should i do the cheese and liberty bell episide or another one? Help this is urgent.