Chapter 31

I helped 10k out the door and down the first set of stairs where he ended up just falling to the bottom. "well, that works I guess," I mumble to myself. I turned on my heel and headed back to the top where I closed the tightly to prevent any undead followers. Jumping down the stairs I helped 10k to his feet and walked him over to where he could sit propped up against the tree.
"You need to stay here, OK. Do not move unless your life depends on it." I tell 10k quickly before searching for Doc once again. "Need any help over here?" I ask as Doc rushes one of the patience towards the bus.
"No, just watch over 10k never know what he could do," Doc said before quickly returning to the patient in front of him. I jogged over to where 10k was sitting in silence and staring off into space.
"Hey 10k you good? 10k?" Even when waving my hand in front of his face he gave off no response. "you seem pretty out of it hmm? I get it you were but by Murphy and you don't want Doc to know but he will find out eventually might as well tell him now." I say looking 10k in the eyes and giving a reassuring nod hoping to give him some more confidence in this endeavor.
"You know I can't Y/N how do you think he will react? You and I both know he will probably freak and tell the others I can't let that happen please keep this secret," 10k said looking at me desperately.
"It's not my secret to tell, but don't you think the others will be suspicious of you when they find out. The fact that you have been hiding it will make them question your loyalty to us and if you don't have any of your stupid medicine you will be controlled by Murphy, and when do you think you will have the time to inject yourself with no one knowing, you should just tell them." I finished giving my advice and stood back up to ask Doc what was next when I heard him yell no.
"Doc what's wrong?" I ask concerned.
"They stole our bus," Doc said running back over to us and helping 10k walk better. "well because we don't have a ride now we may want to get walking hopefully we will find Warren soon."
"I agree but maybe we should carry 10k on something else maybe something with wheels," I say as we start walking.

Song of the chapter:
Got7-Never Ever