virginity

recommended by @assasinslover

*smut warning*

"wait, you like him too?" cheryl asked trying not to sound mad but failing.

"yea, i have for awhile now." archie said with a little blush.

"ok, well is he straight? cuz if he is you have no chance." cheryl said.

"i don't know if he's straight, but i'll find out" archie said walking away from pop's with cheryl following close behind.

archie and cheryl met at pop's to discuss a project that they were partnered on but eventually the project was forgotten and they started talking about crushes, which led them finding out they both like jughead.

"how are you gonna find out if he's straight?" cheryl asked breathlessly as she was struggling to keep up with archie's speed walk.

"he's living at my house because he's homeless cheryl, he technically has to answer every question i ask in return." archie said.

"so you're just gonna ask him? you're not the least bit scared to find out?" cheryl asked raising an eyebrow.

"nope. if he's straight, i'll get over it. maybe." archie said.

~•~•~•

they arrived at archie's house and archie immediately got nervous, but he didn't show it.

"ok, well, you're not gonna follow me in are you?" archie asked.

"oh, uh, no. i'll wait here i guess" cheryl answered.

"why?"

"so i can find out if the love of my life is homosexual and if i should just give up trying as soon as possible." cheryl said.

"oh, well umm, ok. i'll let you know" archie said heading into the house and leaving cheryl on his porch.

"oh hey archie." jughead said looking up from his laptop as archie walked into his room.

"hey" archie said with a smile.

jughead didn't know it but archie was beyond nervous right now. his heart was beating out of his chest and his palms were sweaty. (knees weak, arms are heavy. i'm sorry 😂) for some reason he just couldn't ask the question.

"uh, archie, are you ok?" jughead asked, noticing archie's intensified breathing
"oh, yea, yea i'm fine. i just need to ask you something." he said sitting next to jughead on the bed.

"ask away."

"jughead are you, are you, by any chance, like, umm, maybe, gay?" archie stuttered
jughead cleared his throat.

"uh, why?"

"no reason, just curious."

"just curious?" jughead questioned.

"yup, just curious"

"you sure there's not a reason?"

"well, i mean. there may be a reason." archie said shyly.

"and what is that reason?" jughead asked already figuring out the answer but he just enjoyed messing with archie.