blowjob (2)

*smut warning*

archie had just finished giving jughead his very first blowjob and now it was time for jughead to return the favor.

jughead was beyond nervous, archie had made the act seem so effortless. the way he continuously deepthroated jughead's slightly above average sized dick as if it were nothing intimidated jughead. he didn't think he could do that and that scared him. all jughead wanted was to give archie as much pleasure as archie had given him. but the pressure of wanting to be as good as archie and better than the girls that archie had already gotten head from was really weighing on jughead. he really didn't want to embarrass himself.

"archie, i don't know if i can do this." jughead sighed from his position in between archie's legs who was lying on his back in his bed.

"i'm sure you'll be fine, it was my first time giving a blowjob too and you said i did pretty good so i'm sure you'll do just as well." archie reassured jughead while sitting up so he could look at him.

"ok but like, you deepthroated me so effortlessly. i don't know if i can do that. what if i throw up?" jughead questioned anxiously.

archie laughed at jughead a little bit before responding.

"jughead, you will be fine. if you don't feel comfortable deepthroating me then don't do it. as long as my dick is in your mouth i probably won't complain." archie shrugged.

"ok, ok fine." jughead sighed before unzipping archie's pants.

archie was still a little hard from the arousal of sucking jughead's dick. this confused jughead a little bit because archie claimed to be straight, but got a boner from sucking his dick. jughead chose not to think of it too much though because he was even more aroused by having his dick in archie's mouth so what does that make him?

once archie's jeans were off, jughead started to rub archie's member through his underwear. jughead looked up at archie for approval to which archie responded with a smile and a nod. with that, jughead began to pull archie's boxers down to his ankles. jughead's heart dropped when he saw what archie was sporting in between his legs. he couldn't imagine lugging around something that huge 24/7.

"jesus archie, what the hell am i supposed to do with this? you're huge." jughead said looking up at archie.

"just take your time with it. don't over work yourself." archie responded looking desperately back at jughead as he waited for him to do something.

jughead placed his right hand at the base of archie's dick and began to give him a slow and steady handjob, just enough to get him fully hard. once archie was fully hard, breath hitched in anticipation, jughead placed his tongue on the tip of archie's dick and started licking small circles around it. this simple act of pleasure caused archie to let out the breath he had hitched in a low quiet moan. the sound of archie's moan made jughead look up at archie, tongue still circling around his tip. archie looked like he was on cloud nine. unlike jughead, archie loved being teased so the teasing act of jughead's warm tongue circling the head of his dick was almost enough to make him lose it.

after a few minutes of teasing archie with his tongue, jughead took a good inch or two of archie into his mouth, causing archie to grip jughead's hair and let out another low moan. because it was jughead's first time giving a guy head he was very soft and timid and this drove archie crazy. the teasingly slow pace that jughead was moving at had archie on edge. jughead continued to work on the top few inches of archie's dick before slowly taking more of him into his mouth.

"god, jughead. that feels so good." archie moans now with his eyes shut and his hands gripping his bed sheets.

the way archie looked turned jughead on so much and he could feel himself getting hard again. at this point, jughead didn't think neither him nor archie was a hundred percent straight anymore but he didn't really care. jughead continued to suck archie's dick softly and slowly before he got the sudden urge to deepthroat his friend. so he did just that, surprisingly taking almost every inch of archie's huge dick into his mouth. archie's back arched slightly and his mouth opened wide, letting out nothing at first before a long moan of "oh fuck" escaped his lips. jughead stayed there for a little bit, archie's member filling his throat for a few seconds, before he pulled off for air.

jughead's eyes were watering and a couple strings of saliva streamed from he mouth to archie's dick when he pulled off. he looked messy, but archie loved it.

jughead was about to take archie back into his mouth before archie got up off the bed and positioned himself so that he was standing and jughead was on his knees perfectly in front of archie's member.

"now that i know you can handle it, can i face fuck you?" archie asked.

"sure, why not." jughead shrugged.

with jughead's consent, archie placed himself back into jughead's mouth, slowly thrusting in and out of it. with time, archie's thrusts began to increase in speed and he was a moaning mess. despite the aggressiveness of archie's thrusts, jughead loved letting archie face fuck him. listening to archie's moans and watching him get closer and closer to his climax made jughead unreasonably hard.

"fuck, jughead i'm gonna cum." archie groaned, eyes shut in pleasure.

archie then pulled himself out of jughead's mouth and started using his hand to get himself off before cumming all over jughead's face and letting out a deep moan.

"ow, you got it in my eye." jughead laughed.

"s-sorry." archie laughed too still recovering from his intense orgasm.

after regaining a bit of his composure, archie went and got jughead a towel to clean himself up with before the two sat back down on archie's bed.

"that was hands down the best head i have ever received jughead." archie praised, still on cloud nine.

"really? good, i'm glad." jughead smiled.

"see i told you you'd be fine, and you deepthroated that shit like a pro to be honest. oh my god." archie sighed before lying on his back.

jughead does the same, the two of them side by side on their backs and staring up at the ceiling.

"wasn't too hard honestly. and watching you lose your shit over it made it ten times better." jughead confessed.

"yea? you enjoyed turning me on jughead?" archie questioned, now averting his gaze from the ceiling to the boy laying next to him.

"i have to admit, i did." jughead said.

"good, cuz i enjoyed turning you on too. and the sight of you with my dick in your mouth was pretty hot too." archie shrugged.

"dude, i think we're a little gay." jughead laughed.

"yea, i think so too." archie chuckles.

a/n: this is long overdue but finally a part 2 to blowjob. this was honestly so fun to write. usually i hate re-reading my smut to proofread it but this one was actually tolerable so i hope you guys enjoy.

+sugar daddy is now posted as a new story and i'll be updating that soon so check that out.

also i'm still taking requests for new oneshots or any second parts to ones that i've already written that you guys would like so pls feel free to lmk what you guys want.

ok byeee <3