kissing booth (teaser)

(THIS IS JUST A TEASER)

a/n: this is somewhat inspired by the netflix original

important question at the end!!

the riverdale high annual school fair had always been one of the biggest highlights of the school year. it was the one thing, other than school dances, that got the majority of the school together to stop stressing over school work and have a good time for a little while. it also gave certain clubs and sports the opportunity to fundraise for themselves and earn some money to use for  their own benefit. this year, the river vixens had decided to create a kissing booth to help them raise money for new uniforms and what not.

at first, it wasn't too hard to find people that were willing to be kissed for the kissing booth, but once they were hit with the reality that they would be blindfolded and could literally be kissed by anyone, they bailed. so the vixens were left with chuck, reggie, kevin, moose, josie, toni, cheryl, betty and a couple other people running the booth. which was ok at first, but over time, less and less people showed up to the booth. cheryl overheard some people say they'd rather eat literal shit than kiss one of the people who were running the kissing booth which aggravated her immensely.

as the attendance at the kissing booth became lesser and lesser, cheryl began to panic.

"we really need those new uniforms, but at this rate we won't even have close to enough money to pay for them." cheryl said as she counted the money that the booth had made so far.

"don't worry about it, we'll figure something out" betty said reassuringly.

"yea? like what?" cheryl questioned.

"like him." betty said with a wide grin as she pointed to archie andrews who was playing some game over at another booth.

a/n: i know this teaser is kind of wack but the full chapter will hopefully be interesting

let me know what you guys think of the whole kissing booth idea.

should i finish it or just forget it???