reddie

**KINDA IT SPOILERS BUT HONESTLY NOT REALLY BUT STILL IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT CHAPTER 2 YOU MIGHT NOT WANNA READ THIS? IDK IM NOT REALLY SPOILING ANYTHING BUT STILL**

ok so, i just saw it chapter 2 like less than an hour ago and i cannot get over it. it was so well written and played on every emotion, i actually really wanna see it again. but anyway, i think richie and eddie deserved so much better and i just can't accept the way stuff went down so i want to write my own reddie story just to fulfill my, and i'm sure some others lol, wants. it would probably involve teenage richie and eddie rather than adult reddie but who knows, i might incorporate that in there too. all i know is i really really want to write something about them because they're re such a precious ship that truly deserves the world.

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna write it regardless of how many people follow me that are actually into IT and the reddie ship, but to the people who are actually apart of that fandom, let me know if you would read the story :) i'd be so glad if you did.

well, that's all. just wanted to let you guys know that i'm planning on writing a new story with a new ship so you guys can keep a look out for it and hopefully read it if you'd like.

(p.s. pls see IT if you haven't yet. yes, it's scary, but it's also so much more than that. the storyline is so well written, it's definitely worth the watch :))