dominance

smut warning

archie and jughead have been dating for quite a while now and they are constantly asked if they had sex yet. the answer is always no. it's not because they don't want to or because they're not ready, but simply because they can't decide who is gonna top. yea i know, it's stupid, but both of them feel like they "lose masculinity" when they bottom.

"look jughead, just let me top. it'll feel good, i promise" archie said with a wink.

"i said no, ok? why can't we just take turns bottoming for each other?" jughead asked.

"because, i. am. not. a. bottom" archie huffed.

"well neither am i so, guess we're out of luck. we're never gonna fuck." jughead shrugged.

archie walked over to where jughead was sitting on the bed. he lifted his chin up and attached their lips into a very passionate kiss. their was obviously more lust than passion as the kiss got hotter and hotter by the second. archie moved his lips from jughead's down to his neck. he started to give jughead a hickey.

"let...me...fuck...you" archie said in between neck kisses.

jughead hated to admit it but he got very turned on by the thought of archie topping him.

"mmm. ok, fine. you can fuck me. but this doesn't make me a little bitch." jughead said sternly.

"alright jughead, you're not a little bitch. now take off your clothes." archie said with a smirk.

jughead obeyed his order and in a matter of seconds he was fully naked. archie just stared in awe because this was the first then he's ever seen this much of jughead's body. "goddamn, you're perfect." archie said before grabbing jughead by his waist and pulling him into another passionate, lust filled kiss.

jughead broke the kiss just to take off archie's shirt but then quickly reattached their lips. this kiss went on for a little while and both of them were getting really hard.

"lay on your back" archie said to jughead and jughead did as he was told.

archie kissed jughead from his neck all the way down to his stomach. "since you were nice, and decided to let me top. i'll do a little something for you too." archie said with a smirk.

he slowly licked jughead's shaft up and down before taking the whole thing in his mouth. this made jughead moan loudly. archie continued to suck but it wasn't enough for jughead. so jughead grabbed onto archie's red hair and made him bob his head faster.

"ah fuck archie. your mouth is amazing." jughead moaned.

archie just looked up at jughead and continued to let him face fuck him.

"ok archie stop or i'm gonna cum" jughead huffed as he became very close to his edge.

archie stopped and then took his pants and underwear off. this time it was jughead's turn to stare in awe.

"you like what you see?" archie teased.

"just shut up and fuck me" jughead said rolling his eyes.

archie just smiled before grabbing a condom and some lube out of his drawer. he slipped the condom on quickly and then rubbed some lube on his dick.

"alright, this might be a little cold ok?" archie said.

jughead nodded then archie put some lube onto jughead's hole. he stuck a finger in just to tease jughead, earning a small moan.

"are you ready babe?" archie asked.

"yea, i guess so. just, just don't hurt me." jughead said nervously.

"i would never. just let me know if you need me to stop." archie said.

jughead nodded and, still laying on his back, prepared for what was about to happen.

archie slowly inserted just the tip and then looked up at jughead as if to ask 'can i keep going?'. jughead nodded.

archie pushed himself in deeper and jughead clenched his eyes shut and gripped the sheets.

"does it hurt babe? i can stop." archie said with a concerned look.

"it hurts a little, but i don't want you to stop. keep going." jughead said with a smile.

archie smiled back before pushing himself in deeper. eventually he was all the way in and began to thrust in and out. jughead's moans were soft and not very loud but they still turned archie on even more than he already was.

"faster love" jughead said in between moans.

"you want it faster?" archie asked, a smirk forming on his face.

jughead nodded and with that archie's thrusts got faster. they were both moaning loudly at this point. with each thrust they both felt they were getting closer and closer.

"jughead i'm so fucking close" archie moaned.

"mmm, me too babe. but wait, stop." jughead said.

"what's wrong? did i hurt you?" archie asked very concerned.

jughead laughed.

"nothing's wrong, i just wanna ride you before we cum."

"oh, ok." archie said with a smile. the thought of jughead riding him turned him on so much.

"now you lay down." jughead said.

archie did as told and jughead sat down on his lap with his legs straddling archie's hips. he pushed archie's shaft into his hole and slowly began to roll his hips. archie moaned, already feeling like he could cum.

jughead started moving up and down, archie's dick going in and out of his hole slowly. he progressively started moving faster causing both of them to moan loudly.

"fuck babe, keep going just like that." archie moaned, putting his hands on jughead's hips to help guide him.

"you like that?" jughead asked panting.

"i love it. i'm so fucking close" archie moaned.

jughead kept riding archie for a few seconds before he felt like he needed to cum.

"oh my god, archie i'm gonna cum." jughead moaned just before he released himself all over archie's stomach and chest.

"mmm, that's hot." archie said as he pulled out of jughead.

archie stood up on the bed and took the condom off.

"come here and get on your knees." archie said.

jughead obeyed. archie grabbed onto jughead's black lock and tilted his head back. he started rubbing his shaft until he came all over jughead's face in an abundance of moans.

after they both came down from their highs and showered they went downstairs to get a snack. to their surprise, archie's dad was home.

"sounds like you two had fun up there." fred said noticeably trying to hold in laughter.

the two boys just went red and didn't say a word.

"ahh don't be embarrassed." fred laughed
"i just hope you guys used protection" he said, then grabbed some chips walked away.

"well uh, that was awkward" jughead laughed.

"you think? but hey, we did have fun." archie said grabbing jughead's waist and kissing him on the forehead.

"a lot of fun. maybe next time we'll have more fun when i fuck you" jughead smirked.

A/N: so that was longer than i thought it would be but i hope you guys enjoy. i feel so dirty after writing this, lmao. but anyway, i'm still taking suggestions so suggest away. i also wanna start a lesbian story so please request some lesbian ships. thank youuu

xoxo