sugar daddy

a/n: **IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END, PLS READ!!!**
also jughead's 19 and archie's 28 in this tee hee.

"there's absolutely no way i'm gonna be able to afford that before someone else buys it." jughead says, eyeing the very rare and very expensive motorcycle in front of him.

"then just get a sugar daddy to buy it for you." betty shrugs.

"excuse me, what?" jughead questions.

"a sugar daddy. they're super easy to find, and you're cute so they'd probably love to buy you whatever you want." betty says nonchalantly.

"ok but why a sugar daddy? why not a sugar mommy?" jughead asks. 

"because, sugar daddies are a lot easier to get stuff from. sugar mommies can be a bit more complicated." betty says.

"and you know this how?"

"i, uh, i-i just do. don't worry about it." betty stutters.

"umm, ok." jughead laughs "so how do i find one of these, sugar daddies? and do i have to do anything sexual because i know money is money but like, i'm not gay." jughead finishes.

"it depends on who you find, some just want companionship, a friend. and some just want their dicks sucked. but you can find them on a website called sugardaddy.com, all you have to do is set up your account the way you like and then start searching for the right daddy." betty laughs.

"great, sounds exciting." jughead says sarcastically.

"hey, you're the one who wants this motorcycle so badly. i'm just trying to help you out." betty shrugs.

"i know, i know. it's just...weird. i'll have to think about it." jughead says.

"what is there to think about? do you want the motorcycle or not?"

"i do, i really do." jughead says, practically drooling over the bike.

"then let's go find you a sugar daddy." betty says excitedly before the two make their way to her house from the motorcycle dealership.

once they had arrived at betty's house, the search for jughead's sugar daddy had begun. betty logged onto her laptop and went onto the sugardaddy.com website where she was already signed into her own account.

"you have an account?" jughead laughs.

"hey, don't judge me. how do you think i got those expensive ass boots?" betty says gesturing to the pair of boots at the foot of her bed.

jughead just shakes his head in amusement and watches as betty signs out of her account so she can begin making his.

"ok, so we need and email. do you have a backup email that you don't use or anything like that?" betty asks.

"actually i do. it's uh, juggiebuddie69@gmail.com." jughead answers.

"you're kidding right?" betty laughs.

"i wish i was." jughead says.

"alright, juggiebuddie69 it is." betty says, still giggling.

about five minutes later, jughead's account was all set up and he was ready to find his sugar daddy.

"thanks for the help betty." jughead says.

"of course, of course. you have to keep me updated on your sugar daddy adventures." betty jokes.

"for sure." jughead chuckles before he leaves betty's house to go to his own.

as soon as jughead arrived at his house, he went onto his laptop and started looking for sugar daddies. a lot of them were weird, gross, old men that made jughead uncomfortable. they had things in their bios such as, 'i'll pay you $200 to see those scrumptious toes.' or 'i'll give you anything you want, just let me sniff your underwear' and jughead wasn't here for it.

he was about to lose help before he came across a decently young and attractive looking male. he couldn't be any older than thirty at most. jughead was intrigued. so he clicked on the man's profile. his name was archie, archie andrews. his father was the CEO of some huge international corporation and archie considered himself the 'CEO in training' of the company, which most likely means that he doesn't do much but still majorly benefits from the profits of his father. but as long as he had money, jughead didn't mind.

archie was only twenty eight years old too which made jughead feel much more comfortable. although, jughead thought that seemed like a pretty young age to consider yourself a 'sugar daddy' but hey, who was he to judge. jughead sat and contemplated messaging archie. for some reason he was scared, but he pushed the anxious butterflies aside and messaged the man.

hi, mr. andrews. i need a little help with something and would love if you were the one who helped me with it. please get back to me as soon as you can.

jughead sent the message and all the previous nerves came back. he didn't know what to expect or do in a situation like this, and on top of that he isn't even gay. jughead worries that that's gonna cause problems, that maybe that'll prevent him from ever making any money from these daddies. he was overthinking and over contemplating everything when he heard to sound of a notification go off on his laptop. he looked to see if it was who he had hoped it was and sure enough, it was archie.

the message read:

with a face like yours, it would be a crime not to help you out. what do you need sweetheart?

KINDA IMPORTANT A/N: i'm really thinking about making this into a separate story of its own but i wouldn't want it to flop so pls comment whether or not you would read it. if not enough people comment, i'll just make it multiple parts on here.