unexpected love (teaser)

*THIS IS AN ACTUAL CHAPTER SO DONT SKIP OVER IT, LMAO. a lil sneak peek since you guys have been waiting so long for an update.*

a/n: so i've been wanting to do something like this since i started this oneshot book but completely forgot about the idea until one of my lovely readers recommended it. this is definitely au and is most likely gonna be multiple parts, hopefully it doesn't suck 😂

*•*•*•*

archie is your typical jock; great looks, very athletic, good enough grades to keep him from getting kicked out of football, and you can't be a jock without your huge ego, right? well that's definitely the case with archie. his ego seems to be his most prized possession and nothing can ever lower it. everyone in his school thinks he's the most amazing thing ever and he happens to think so too. he walks around school like he owns the damn place and treats everyone like he does too. but not many people are too fazed by it. they actually seem to love it. girls gush over him whenever he passes them in the halls and occasionally sends a wink and a smirk. guys wish to be him, or friends with him, because if you're friends with the archie andrews then you're automatically the shit. well, most guys anyway. the only person that doesn't want to be friends with archie and actually hates, or at least openly hates him, is jughead jones. jughead hates how everyone praises archie and thinks he's so great when he's really the shittiest person you'd ever meet. it's like archie makes it his job to tease and torment jughead as much as he possibly can. but it doesn't just stop at teasing and tormenting, no no, the public humiliation is where it's at. archie will take any and every chance he can to publicly humiliate jughead. but jughead never lets archie see the negative effect his bullying was having on him. he didn't wanna give archie the satisfaction of knowing how horrible he made him feel. he wasn't gonna let archie win this sick game that easily. but it was getting harder and harder for jughead not to just break down whenever archie would humiliate him in front of the whole school. they would all just laugh at him and call him stupid names and it just made him feel worthless and gross. he hated them but even more than that, he hated archie. so you can only imagine how he felt when his chemistry teacher uttered the words "andrews, jones, you two are partners for this project."

*full chapter coming soon*

a/n: hope you guys enjoyed this little teaser :)) please, please, please like and comment and i'll try to update asap.