blowjob

*smut warning*

"you've never been given a blowjob!" archie exclaims.

"dude, lower your fucking voice, isn't your dad home? but no, i...i haven't" jughead sighs.

"bro, that's tough. it's honestly way up there with the top best feelings in the world." archie smiles as he starts to get brief flashbacks of the plenty of blowjobs he's gotten.

"ok i get it, no need to rub it in archie." jughead huffs as he flops down on archie's bed in annoyance.

"sorry. i just genuinely cannot believe that you haven't gotten a blowjob before. you would think that with your bad boy serpent persona, girls would just be begging to suck your-"

"no, not even my 'bad boy serpent persona' has gotten me any head." jughead says cutting archie off.

"i wish i could explain to you how fucking amazing it feels but i just can't put it into words. you'll just have to experience it to understand." archie says.

"and how am i supposed to experience it? no one wants to give me head." jughead complains.

"i doubt that. there's probably plenty of people who want to, you just don't know it. or if not, i could...do it for you." archie says trailing off on the last few words.

"excuse me, what?" jughead asks, sitting upright so that he could look archie in the eyes.

"huh? n-nothing, nothing." archie stutters as he shifts in the chair he's sitting in and starts to pluck random strings on the guitar in his hands as a form of distraction.

"sounded to me like you just offered to blow me?" jughead questions.

"maybe i did. maybe i didn't." archie shrugs as he continues to nonchalantly strum his guitar.

"archie? you're kidding. right?" jughead asks, completely and utterly confused.

"well you came to me, being all sad because you've never gotten head before so i'm offering a solution." archie says completely avoiding eye contact with jughead, all focus on his guitar.

"i- uh thanks, i guess. but i'm not, i'm not into guys." jughead stutters.

"neither am i." archie says, putting his guitar down. "i'm just offering help, a completely platonic blow job." archie finishes.

"a platonic blow job? is that even a thing?" jughead questions.

"it could be." archie smiles.

"i don't know archie. that just seems kind of...weird. don't you think?"

"it's only weird if you make it weird jug. here, just relax." archie says as he gets up from the chair he was sitting at and gets on his knees, positioning himself between jughead's legs which were hanging off of the edge of the bed.

"uh, i don't know arch. you're my best friend. best friends don't blow each other." jughead says, his breath hitched from archie's close proximity to his crotch.

"i'm sure some best friends do. c'mon, stop being so paranoid. no one will know except us. it'll be fine." archie says

"i don't know. like, i'm not uncomfortable but i feel so uncomfortable. does that make sense?" jughead asks

"no, yeah, i get it. i won't do it if you don't want me to. i'm sorry." archie says preparing to get up from his position.

"no!" jughead yelps as he pulls archie back down in between his legs. "i think, i think i want you to." jughead says almost desperately.