Chapter 1.

Aria's Prov .

Tossing and turning in my bed, I finally looked at the time on my phone and realized I'm about to be late for class.

"Zoie why didn't you wake me up on time?" I through a pillow at her waking her up.

"Man you gonna stop throwing pillows at me" she groaned loudly throwing the sheets off her body. Rolling my eyes at her I got out the bed and hopped in the shower getting ready.

Looking at myself in the mirror I debated if I should change my outfit. I don't like the way my body looking especially when I'm like 2 times bigger than anyone at this school.

"You look fine boo" Zoie yelled under the sheets.

"How you know when you haven't even seen my outfit yet?" I shifted my leg on one side making my hip poke out. Peeking to see she smiled making me nervous.

"Best friend you look fine."

"You Sure?"

"I'm positive."

"Why you not getting ready?" I asked her sliding my black Puma slides on, then finding my backpack.

"My class don't start till like 11:30 today" she reminded me.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot" grabbing my keys and my phone I made my way out the door. "See you later Zoie."

"See Ya."

Rashad's Prov

Sitting in this class waiting for the teacher is making me sleepy. I didn't even go to sleep on time last night, the boys and I decided to go to a party that some sorority chick was throwing. Monique happened to be there to with her little crew all I could say is things got a little carried away and I woke up in her bed this morning again.

"Yo Shad I heard you were at Monique's this morning" a classmate said taking me out my thoughts.

"Man it's not even like that." I smirked thinking about what she did to me last night.

"So that's your girl?" He asked me.

"Nah. Just somebody that happens to give a nigga what needs." I told him. "Plus I only knew her for like a minute."

"I feel you. There go Mr. Bronson" he nodded towards the front of the class. Mr. Bronson was a very large 40 year old man, I don't think he was married but this man loves his food.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.