Chapter 37

I know I know 😒 but I'll explain to y'all later but just know we got a chapter for you guys 😝❤️
Peep Jamal 🙃

Rashad's Pov.

I walked in Mr. Bronson class early with very few people already seated in their seats. I looked at the board and seen a couple things for me to keep myself busy before he got here.

It's been exactly two months and a half since Aria and I broke up and a nigga feel drained. I feel like I lost a part of me and I feel so stupid for doing the things I did, I felt nothing for Monique she was just someone to let out some steam especially after what I saw at the frozen yogurt place.

Aria was my girl and just seeing a guy kissing on her just made me lose it. But after knowing it was all fake to get between us I feel twice as bad fucking around with Monique.

What's weird is every time Monique and I would have sex I would think about Aria, not in a creepy way but like I don't want to be with nobody else but her.

And now I don't have her at all she wants nothing to do with me. Miracle is back home going to school continuing as if nothing happened a couple weeks ago. She said she was fine but I know deep down inside it's bugging her.

I guess one thing that came good out of all of this is me and Aria's "friendship". It's not the best but we're working on it, we went from friends to dating then to complete strangers now to "friends." Again.
Like we'll see each other from time to time make eye contact and WAVE, it's not much but I'll take that over her not talking to me at all and ignoring me.

Mr. Bronson walked in holding a handful of papers sitting them on his desk, immediately I knew our test results came back. So far I've been doing good, I never use to get bad grades but without Aria helping me study I've been procrastinating a lot.
Well I haven't been doing much lately , haven't held my camera in weeks.

"Good morning everyone." He sat down.

"Good morning." We said back.

"As y'all already know graduation is 3 months away, and for y'all final assignment I want you do something from the heart. It could be whatever you want it to be as long as it's meaning to you." The class instantly started talking amongst themselves.

"Do we have any questions?" He asked.

"When is it due?" Someone asked.

"Uhh lets say 1 week before graduation, so I don't want to hear any excuses."

I sat there and decided on what I should do for this final assignment and couldn't come up with anything. After class I decided on going to my parents house, it's been a while since I've been over there.
Parking in front of the garage I grabbed my phone and headed to the front, I unlocked the door with my spare key walking in.

"Ma." I yelled out already knowing she would be in the kitchen.

"Kitchen." She yelled back. Walking over to the kitchen I came face to face with Crystal sitting at the kitchen table.

"Crystal." I smiled giving her a hug.

"Hey. How's it going?" She asked with a questionable look on her face.

"Good." I lied.

"You sure? You look out of it." She raised her eyebrows. From the corner of my eye I could see my mom looking over at me.

"Nah. How's it going?" I changed the subject taking a seat next to her.

"Pretty good, cant complain." She shrugged still observing me.