Chapter 13

Heey Y'all 👏🏾
Searching for Love 🤘🏾

Back with another chapter 😂⬇️

Aria Pov.

Tonight Rashad decided that we were going out to eat for dinner. I'm in the middle of getting ready and doing my makeup, lately I've been feeling comfortable with myself. I've been wearing tighter clothes to show off my beautiful curves Rashad is always talking about. Wearing a little make up here and there, and not second guessing myself.

Looking at myself in the mirror I smiled at what I was looking at. I curled my hair something I haven't done in while, looking at my outfit already knowing Rashad is gonna like it.

While spraying some Victoria Secret perfume I heard the door bell ring

While spraying some Victoria Secret perfume I heard the door bell ring. Grabbing everything I need I ran out the room applying some lip gloss, opening the door there stood Rashad looking fine as ever.

He wore a white buttoned up shirt with some nice fitted grey pants, a grey jacket for God knows what.

"You checking me out?" he said licking his lips stroking his beard. Finally snapping back to reality I looked at him laughing a little bit. "You look beautiful by the way." every time he say that I get butterflies in my stomach.

"And no I wasn't checking you out." I locked up the door and we started walking towards the car.

"Then what was that a moment ago?"

"I was just admiring." I low key lied.

"Mhm." she side eyed me. He opened my door and made sure I was situated. He made his way over to his side and started the car.

"Where we going?" I asked excited.

"To dinner." he drove with one hand, and texting with the other.

"I know that but where?"

"Wait till we get there." he locked his phone.

"How long it's gonna take?"

"Aria you ask a lot of questions when you don't know where you going." he laughed looking at me and then facing the road.

"Cause I'm curious." I shrugged.

"It's about an hour away depends on traffic and who's driving."

"Ok." I pulled out my phone and seen Zoie texted me.

Zoie👭💕- Heey pooh pooh I wanted to know can I borrow your car, mines acting stupid again.