Chapter 9 Part 1

What's up y'all 👋🏾
As you can see I'm back with another chapter 😝. I don't have much to say but Thank you 😊 were on our way making this book popping 🤘🏾

Here what y'all been waiting for ➡️

Rashad Pov.

"What he gave you a D for?" Chris asked playing 2k.

"I don't know. But what I do know is I turned in that assignment last week."

"Go talk to him."

"I can't, he got a class."

"So? Just say it's an emergency."

"You sure?" I asked him.

"Works every time" he told me. I looked at my laptop and emailed Mr.Bronson. Since I was already dressed I grabbed my phone and keys and headed to campus.
Sometimes I thank the lord I don't have a job stressing me out because school by itself is a headache. My parents make more than enough for me to go to school and not have to work.

I parked my car and got out, I made my way the administration office. Opening the door I seen Ms. Carol writing on a piece of paper.

"Good morning Ms. Carol."

"Good morning Mr. Joseph, how may I help you today."

"I uhh need to see Mr. Bronson."

"Now you know I can't let you in when's there's a class in session."

"I know but it's an emergency." she looked around making sure no one was looking.

"Alright." she let me go through the double doors.

"Thanks." I smiled. I walked down the quite hallways. Looking at the time it looks like class is about to be over in 10 minutes. I stood in front of the door realizing that my mystery girl has to be in there, I didn't want her to notice me so I put my hoodie on.

I walked in and no one noticed me. Mr. Bronson was at his desk grading some type of papers and drinking some coffee.

"What's up Mr.Bronson?" I whispered.

"Hello Mr. Joseph. Why are you whispering?" he asked?

"Oh my bad. I was wondering why I have a D on an assignment that I turned in."

"No you don't. I gave you an A, what you talking about? he checked his computer.

"Online it says I have a D."

"Oh I see. I have two Jospeh and I switched y'all grade by mistake." he said changing it.

"Oh it's alright. So it's an A now?"

"Yeah. You can check yourself. But you would have to leave now because I have them writing an essay."

"Thanks Mr. Bronson, see you Monday." I walked away and looked at my seat. I seen Aria sitting on my seat writing with her lip between her teeth, something she always do when she's focused.

Smiling to myself I walked out the the class feeling excited knowing Aria is my mystery girl. I really like her and want to be with her but I just dont know how to approach the situation.

Later that evening.

"Yo Rashad come on." Chris yelled at me.

"I'm ready." I walked out my room. Spraying some cologne.

"We both going in our separate cars right?" he asked me.