Chapter 15

Heey guys 👋🏾
I'm back with another chapter 😋 I've been thinking about a lot things for Searching for Love lately, and so far so good 👍🏾. Thank you for reading you guys ❤️😊 Searching for Love is gonna be popping 🤘🏾

Here y'all go 😏➡️

Aria Pov.

Sitting in my room figuring out what to pack for this trip to New York. As I predicted we're going to Ellis Island, I always wanted to go there as a teenager I read a lot of books about it I can even work there if I wanted to.

Zipping up my suit case I went over to my other carry on bag packing some make up and other things I may need. Zoie walked in my room sitting on my bed.

"So you really gonna leave me for a week?" she asked pouting.

"A week is gonna fly by so fast. And plus your gonna be with Chris." I winked at her.

"His ugly ass." she rolled her eyes.

"Now you know he ain't ugly." I laughed finding my earrings.

"Ugh!" she fell backwards.

"What's really wrong with you?" I walked over to her.

"It's just Chris and I been having more and more sex lately." She sat up.

"And what's wrong with that?" I looked at her funny. Because last time I check Zoie is wild.

"I mean it's good don't get me wrong. I want what you and Rashad have." She looked at me.

"Okay sit down and talk to him, when I say sit I mean sit on the couch not on his lap." she laughed at me. "I'm serious Zo after you guys are done talking things out find things that interests you about each other."

"You sure?"

"Positive. Then find activities y'all both like and start from there. Get to know more about each others background."

"Alright sound like fun." she smiled. "I hope he's down for it."

"Chris would do anything for you, if he's down for anything your up to then he really loves you." I poked her cheek.

"I guess. So you and Rashad."

"What about us?" I got up and started packing again.

"You know." she winked.

"If your talking about that believe me I ain't ready for it yet." I laughed to myself.

"Alright if u say so I'ma let you pack." she got up and left the room.

"Now where are my slides." I asked myself.

.......

"Now I want everyone to stand in a single file line." Mr. Bronson announced.

"Man I'm tired as fuck." Rashad whispered in my ear standing behind me. His sleepy voice always does something to me, and the fact that he's whispering in my ear turned me on.

"I know." I looked back at him. He had low eyes staring at me. It's 4:00 in the morning and Mr. Bronson is talking our ears off about the rules. The flight leaves at 7:00 but the school orders us busses to the airport.

"Once we get to the airport I'll give you y'all roommates for the week. Guys with guys and girls with girls, I will be checking the rooms every night." Everyone started groaning.

"Mr. Bronson can we please get on the bus." Rashad asked getting irritated.

"Yes on we go." He let us through, the chaperones have their own buses and so did we. While Rashad was putting our suitcases away I hurried to the back trying to get a seat only for me and Rashad.