Chapter 29

Heey people's 👋🏾😋
All I just want to say is this chapter has some mature content 😌😜😏
If this chapter gets a lot of reads I'll post another one later today 😉🤷🏾‍♀️

Peep Mrs. Carol 😏

Searching for Love 🖖🏾⬇️

Aria Pov.

"Why haven't I met him sooner?" Mrs. Carol looked over her glasses making me laugh.

"I don't know I just forgot." I looked over at Rashad typing on his lap. After class was done I decided on taking him to meet Mrs. Carol, so far she likes him, I'm glad everyone likes Rashad because as of now he's starting to grow on me.

If we don't talk for like 3 hours I start missing him, he cares for me, helps me with whatever I'm upset about. He's just the perfect boyfriend.

"So I've heard your dad has a girlfriend." She snapped me out my thoughts.

"Yes and she's very beautiful, she's smart and kind hearted like my mama." I told her.

"I'm so happy for him." She smiled.

"I also have a step sister."

"Oh he didn't tell me all that." Laughing at her facial expression I looked over at Rashad signaling for me to come over to the table he was at.

"Mrs. Carol I'll be back." She nodes and went back to work. Walking over I sat next to him on the sofa.

"When Mr. Bronson say 2,000 words he literally ment 2,000?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Cause a nigga wrote 1,999 words." He shut his laptop screen making me laugh.

"That's your grade." I shrugged my shoulders.

"He better not." He looked at me.

"And if he do?"

"Nah Mr. Bronson like me, he ain't gonna do me wrong like that."

"We'll see." He looked around at the library with a slight smile on his face.

"This place is nice."

"Isn't it?" I looked around myself.

"And you said your mom use to come here everyday?"

"Yeah."

"And that's how she met Mrs. Carol?"

"Mhm."

"And she's your Godmother?"

"Yup." He sat there looking into midair not saying nothing, but I can tell he was in his thoughts.
"What you thinking about?"

"My mom." He breath in blinking a couple times. "My real mom."

"Mrs. Collins is still your mom weather she gave birth to you or not."