Chapter 9 Part 2

Heey just a little sum sum for y'all 😂 ⬇️

Aria's Pov.

I laid in bed sleeping on something hard, I moved my hands around feeling someone. I opened my eyes seeing I was lying on Rasheds chest, laying back down closing my eyes I realized what just happend. I hurried and opened my eyes again jumping out of bed.

"Woah." I said out loud. Looking down at my clothes I seen my dress on the floor and I was wearing one of my oversized t-shirts, and I have a pounding headache.

Last night was a big haze to me, I looked at Rashad sleeping on my bed with no shirt on. Wondering if we had sex last night I paced the room trying to remember last night.

The last thing I really remember was watching Rashad dancing with some girl at the club, and watching Chris and Zoie.

"Zoie." I said out loud. Looking for my clutch I found my phone and dialed Zoie number. Ringing a couple times she didn't pick up and went straight to voicemail.

"Good morning sunshine." I heard Rashad.

"Good morning." I turned around.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked headed to the bathroom.

"Pretty good, just woke up with a hangover."

"That's cause you were drunk last night." he said while using the bathroom.

"I was drunk?"

"Yup." he said washing his hands.
"You threw up by the way."

"Damn." I rubbed my head.

"But I helped you in the apartment gave you some meds and changed your clothes because you asked me to." he came out.

"So that means we didn't have sex?" I asked.

"No." He laughed. "Why? That's what you wanted?"

"No." I blushed looking him.

"Plus if we did have sex you wouldn't be able to stand right now." he gave me a wink picking up his shirt.

"So what's your shirt doing off? and why were you in my bed?" I changed the subject feeling a little tingle down there.

"You really don't remember nothing do you?"

"Not a thing."

"Well you asked me to stay the night with you and things got a little carried away."

"Carried away as in?"

"We kissed."

"We kissed!" I said with wide eyes.

"Yeah, something wrong with that?" he walked over to me.

"Well yeah." I walked away from him hitting my back on my dresser. "Friends don't kiss."

"Who said anything about us being friends?" he trapped me with placing his hands on the dresser.

"But why wouldn't we be friend?" I looked up at him.

"I don't know you tell me mystery girl." I smiled at her. My heart skipped a beat feeling really nervous.

"Who told you? Was it Zoie?"

"Zoie didn't tell me nothing. Why you kept it from me?"

"Cause." I looked away from him.

"Cause what?"

"I'm not really your type of girl." I mumbled.

"I don't have a type." he lifted my chin. "Your so beautiful Aria, you just dont understand."