Chapter 33

Heey you guys 😝
I want y'all to know this chapter was prewrote like last month 😂😂

Enjoy 😉⬇️

Aria's Pov.

I ended up not going to class after my small conversation with Mihkel, I asked him to lead me to Monique house. For some reason he didn't have a problem with it, as mad as I am right now I just want to talk to her.

I'm not gonna put my hands on her, at least I think I'm not. But if what Mihkel told me is true she's a crazy ass bitch and needs to be put in her place. I've been driving for a good 20 minutes and he pulled up to a apartment complex called County Chase so I found a parking space and got out the car.

"What's her apartment number?" I asked him as he got out his car.

"224" he nodded straight ahead. We walked up the stairs and finally found her door number. I knocked twice but no one came to open, I was about to knock again then the door flew open with a shirtless Rashad shocked to see me.

"Aria what you doing here?" He asked shutting the door behind him. He looked to my left and frown seeing Mihkel.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Mihkel brought me here to talk to Monique because she planned everything that happened a couple weeks ago." He stood there speechless looking at me with hurtful eyes.

"Aria I'm so-." The door opened which cause everyone's head to look in that direction, Monique wore nothing but a see through lingerie.

"Baby I'm ready for round two-." She stood there shocked. By now I want to burst in tears, not sad tears but tears of anger.

"Baby?" I questioned looking at Rashad.

"I can explain?" He walked towards but I held my hand up not wanting to listen to his excuses.

"So you don't answer my calls, or my text cause your fucking a crazy ass hoe?" I point at her.

"A hoe? I ain't n-." Not even letting her finish her sentence I came charging at her with anger.

"You dumb bitch

"You dumb bitch." We fell to the ground with me on top of her throwing blows to her face. She tried grabbing my hair but I thank God I had it in a tight bun this morning.

"Get the fuck off of me." she screamed getting a couple licks in but that didn't stop me. I want to fuck her shit to let her know what type of anger she caused me.

"You dirty as bitch. Sleeping with a man that's not yours." I said still hitting her but then I seen blood leaking from her noise and bottom lip.