Chapter 28

Heey Everyone 👋🏾
Even Hurricane Irma around the state of Florida we managed to right another chapter 😏 and we hit 5k 😜 Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting and voting for this book means the world to us 😊

Searching for Love ⬇️🖖🏾

Aria Pov.

"Zoie please hurry." I knocked on her door.

"I'm taking pictures." She yelled out. I simply opened her door and walked in seeing her squat down in front of her mirror.

"Alright I'm done

"Alright I'm done." She got up grabbing her mini backpack, shaking my head we eventually made it to the skating rink on time.
We walked in immediately spotting Chris and Rashad at a table waiting on us.

"Hey guys." I gave Rashad a small peck on his lips sitting next to him.

"Hey baby." He smiled.

"Y'all made it on time." He looked at Zoie sitting on his lap.

"Shut up." She slapped his shoulder.

"Come on y'all let's skate." I got up putting on my skates, then waited for the others to do so. After waiting a while for them they got up and we started skating.

Skating around for a while Chris and Rashad was ahead of me and Zoie, I noticed Chris loosing his balance and he fell in front of everyone.

"That's what you get for going too fast." She skated around him, but Chris grabbed her arm pulling her down with him. I turned to Rashad laughing at the two shaking my head.

"Something is really wrong with them." He chuckled.

"Tell me about it." We skated around the rink together. "So you talked to your parents lately?" I asked him. He told me about him and his parents having a huge argument a couple days ago about Wanda and his birth parents.

"No. I'm not even ready to talk to them yet." He huffed.

"But you have to sooner or later." I looked at him.

"I rather later." I laughed at his humor which almost caused me to fall but he caught me by grabbing my hand.

"Thank you." I looked up at him.

"Your welcome. You hungry yet?"

"Yeah let's go get Chris and Zoie and asks do they want to eat in here?" We eventually ended up agreeing eating at the skating rink and because it made no sense going out when they already have food here.

"Aria I got 1,000 likes on that picture from earlier."

"Damn girl. I can only get up to 600." I bit into my pizza.