Chapter 25

Heey 🤗
We made it to 4k+
Thank you guys so much ❤️
Don't worry we have a lot planned for y'all 😌
Hello to our new readers 👋🏾 I hope your enjoying Searching for Love 🖖🏾⬇️

Rashad's Pov.

It's our last day in Universal and all of us been having a great time, currently we're walking around playing some games and getting on rides.

"Babe get me that teddy bear." Zoie pointed to the giant teddy bear hanging above the booth.

"I gotta get 200 shots for that." He looked at her.

"So?"

"I bet you can't." I challenged him.

"You gonna win me that teddy bear?" Aria asked.

"Sure why not. There's two up there." I shrugged.

"If there's two teddy bears what's point of the challenge?" Chris asked me.

"I guess who ever makes it to 200 first."

"Alright bet."

"Bet." We started shooting the basketballs in the hoop and so far I'm 50 points ahead of Chris, he's at 75 points and I'm already at 125.

"Nigga Ima win." I took a glance at him.

"Whatever." Still shooting I could hear Aria and Zoie in the background laughing. All of a sudden Chris started throwing his basketballs towards me.

"Aye chill." I threw some back but it was too late.

"We have a winner." The booth announced.

"Haha." He laughed in my face.

"Man you cheated." I waved him off.

"I still got the teddy bear though." He held it up in the air.

"I don't care, I'll just buy it." I pulled my wallet out. Chris won one of the teddy bears for Zoie and I bought the other for Aria.

After a while we went to go grab something to eat, we sat outside in a pavilion eating our food. As for me I wasn't enjoying it as much, a couple tables behind Zoie this lady kept staring at me.

She sat with people that I guess are her family, there were two teenagers about 15 years old. Every time I look up I can see she was looking me.

"Babe what's wrong?" Aria rubbed my arm.

"Oh nothing." I looked over at the lady to see she was coming over to our table.

"Hello how you guys doing today?" She asked with a big warm smile, She looked around her early 40s.

"Good." They all responded.

"Umm I couldn't but help to stare at your friend here." She referred to me.

"Excuse?" I asked.

"Not in a bad way, it's just you remind me so much of my sisters husband that died 24 years ago." She kept looking at me.

"My friend reminds you of someone that's dead?" Chris asked pretty harsh.

"No

"No. It's just my sister was pregnant 24 years ago but died while giving birth, and her husband committed suicide a couple days after."

"So what happened to the baby?" Zoie asked.

"Well he was given up for adoption." Chris looked at me with a very curious look.

"Do you have a picture of this man?" I asked with nervously.

"Yes." She pulled out her phone. A couple seconds later she showed us a picture of this older man that looked a lot me.

"Oh my." Aria gasped holding on to my arm.

"Rashad." Zoie whispered in shocked.

"Everyone got someone that looks like them right?" I tried hiding the fact that this may be my father. Of course I knew I was adopted, my parents told me when I was 12 years. They never told me anything about my real family, so I never bothered asking.

I always thought my parents didn't want me well my real parents, that I was a mistake and they gave me up for adoption.

"Shad are you kidding me? That's practically a spitting image of you." Chris raised his eyebrows. I told Chris I was adopted back in high school, and that I didn't know who my real parents are.

"What was his name?" Aria asked.

"Evan Rashad Joseph."

"My first last name." I whispered.
"So you might be my-."

"I'm you Aunt." She smiled.

This was so short for reason but with a lot of information ☺️
Rashad was adopted but he never knew why ? 🤔
Enjoyed the chapter? 😏

-Theycallmesheli & Meyonda 💕