Chapter 20

Heey Guys 👋🏾
Sunday night someone made me go to sleep feeling good about this book 😊
She told me she loves the book and to keep going 😏 and that's exactly what I'm going to do 🙌🏾❤️

This Chapter is dedicated to ExoticPoetress

Thanks for the great motivation and I'm so happy your loving Searching for Love 🤘🏾 P.s y'all should go check out her book WAITING FOR HIS REPLY 🙃 (my favorite book right now❤️)

This is for you boo ❤️⬇️

November 20

Rashad's Pov.

"Yes mother." I said over FaceTime .

"I'm cooking all you and Chris favorites." she smiled.

"Mom Chris is going to his parents house this year with his girlfriend."

"Oh that's nice. The girl I met over the phone last year?" She asked.

"Yeah same girl." I laughed to myself.

"Aww how nice?" She held her chest.

"Cute isn't it."

"Oh hush." She waved me off. "When will you bring someone to meet us? I know you got someone over there." She winked at me.

"Me? What? No." I lied

"Your lying. I want to meet her." She said with her face all close to the camera.

"Mom back your face up from the camera a little bit." I laughed.

"Come on. Can I see the young lady that got you smiling."

"Maybe I'll bring her over for Thanksgiving dinner." I smiled thinking about Aria meeting my mom,and mabye my dad.

"Oo Thanksgiving will be a ball this year, I got to invite your aunts, uncles, cousins."

"Mom cool down it's not a guarantees I'll bring her over, because she might want to go see her family as well."

"Oh yeah. Can I at least know her name?" I looked up and seen Aria coming towards me with our food.

"Mom I gotta go I'll call you later."

"Alright love you."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone.

"Hey who you on the phone with?" She asked handing me the honey for my biscuits.

"It was my mom, she called asking if I was still coming for Thanksgiving."

"Oh ok. You still going?"

"Yeah but I would like for you to go with me."

"You want me to meet your parents?" She said shocked.