Chapter 6

Aria's Pov

"Get off my line shad." I laughed.

"Man you said it."

"But-."

"Ain't no buts." he laughed. I laid on my bed talking to Rashad. We've been talking a lot lately.

"Aria?"

"Yeah?"

"You heard me?"

"No. I wasn't paying attention sorry."

" I said I need your help finding that girl." I sat up quickly listening to him.

"What? Why me?"

"Cause she got Mr. Bronson class and so do you."

"Well yeah but that don't mean nothi-."

"Please." he interrupted.

"But Rashad." I sighed.

"Fine never mind." he let the conversation go. Then he got real quiet.

"You still there?" I asked playing with my pencil.

"Yeah. But Ima call you back later ok?"

"Rashad wai-."

Before I could even finish he hung up on me. Throwing my phone across the bed I pulled my pillow over my face yelling into it. I sat up and looked at the time, it was 3:35 and Zoie still not here.

Grabbing my lap I checked my email to see anything new. Fashion is my other half and having my own store or even brand would be my dream. And these past couple of weeks I've been waiting for a certain fashion designer to reply back to my email.

Shutting my laptop, I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Walking past Zoie's room I heard the shower running, looking around to find something to protect myself with I grabbed the glass vase that sat in the middle of our living room table.

I opened Zoie's door and walked towards the bathroom. I heard mumbling and it sounded like Zoie. Peeking through the crack in the door, the hot water running caused fog to form in the bathroom.

Hearing the sound of bodies slapping together and grunting I quickly pushed the door open and found Zoie and Chris in the shower having sex.

"Oh my God." I screamed almost dropping the vase and covering up my eyes.

"Aria!" they both screamed.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you was here." I walked backwards slowly with my eyes still covered.

"Watch out for the-." I bumped into the rack of bottles of shampoo and conditioner causing everything to fall.

"Oh sorry ok im just gonna ok bye." I hurried out the room. Finally opening my eyes, I placed the vase back where it was. I must've didn't hear them come in due to me being on the phone with Rashad had, remembering she needed my keys this morning I went to the living room and got them along with my bag.

Taking my phone off the charger I put it in my bag and left the apartment heading to my car.

Walking in on Chris and Zoie was very awkward and I'm saving us both an awkward enconter by leaving.
Hopping in my car I made my way to the library, when's there's no place to go the library is my place.

Walking in and looking around at the beautiful scenery I made my way to the front desk.

"Hello Mrs. Davidson." I spoke. Looking up from her book, she took her glasses off and smiled at me.