Chapter 36

Heey Everyone ☺️
It's been awhile since we updated so I hope you guys enjoy this little chapter, it's not much but it continues after what happened last time....

Aria's Pov.

I sat in the emergency waiting room waiting for the doctor to come out with some test results from Miracle. I hate being in hospitals because it remind me of the constant days my dad and I use to sleep over when my mother was ill. Sometimes she would spend up to 6 months getting treatment but nothing turned out good.

Coming around from the corner I seen Rashad walking towards me with a couple stitches on his left eyebrows, he sat a seat down from where I was not being too close.

His back was slouch and his elbows rested on his knees,
I took a glance at him and his face held no expression making me wonder what was he thinking about. "You ok?" My voice came out very soft.

"I'm straight." He nodded looking straight ahead not making any eye contact with me. The tension between us two was so thick a pair of sharp sissy wouldn't be able to break it, he let out a sigh rubbing his hands together still looking straight ahead.
"What were you thinking?" He asked.

I took a long pause before I could answer him. " I-I don't kn-."

"Like why in the right state of mind would you bring her to a college party?"

"I wasn't thinking ok!" I semi yelled. "I feel bad already and with you here asking questions ain't making it any better." Tears became running down my face cause I this moment I couldn't hold them in. "Can we just sit here and not say nothing to each other and wait till the doctor , Zoie and Chris come back." I whisper the last part.

Then silence took over us again making things very awkward then it already is. Thank God we're the only ones in the waiting room cause I didn't want to disturb anybody with what Rashad I got going on.

Wrapping my arms around myself I felt goosebumps began to appear, I normally don't get cold but as of right now I'm a little chilly. I wasn't really wearing much due to the party I only wore a sleeveless white cropped sweater and some some light blue jeans with rips on the thigh.

"Here" Rashad handed me his bomber jacket taking a seat closer to me.

"Thank you." I inhaled his scent, as always he smelled so good bringing back memories when we use to just lay on his bed watching movies when we didn't go to school.

Snapping me out my thoughts the doctor walked up to us with a clipboard in his hands

"Hello is this the family of Miracles Hendrixx?"

"Yes we're her family" I said as we stood up.

"Well I just got the results back from the rape kit and she was not penetrated and there was no sign of force entry."

Letting out a deep breathe I felt like I was holding forever I looked up and thanked God she was ok and no damaged was caused to her.

"She's back in her room from the lab and is resting you guys can go visit her now if you want."

"Alright thank you so much Doctor?" I thanked him looking for his name tag.

"Please call me Dr. Gilbert." He smiled then walked away. Rashad and I walked in the room and we seen Miracle laid on the bed looking up at the Tv.

"Hey Miracle." Rashad walked by her bed.

"Rashad." She smiled. "Thank you."

"Don't sweat it. Your the little sister I never had." He lightly punched her shoulder. She then looked at me very nervous as if she was in trouble.

"Aria don't blame yourself. I should have never left your side."

"No I should have went with you."

"And let you pass up a chance talking to that cute boy." She laughed.

"You almost got raped."

"But I didn't." She said making a stupid face causing both of us to laugh. She always finds a way to lighten the mood. "So did you get his number? because girl-"

I cleared my throat signaling Rashad is still here. I took a look at him he looked else where clenching his jaw as if he wasn't listening to what Miracle said.

"Oop I'm sorry." She bit her bottom lip. Seconds later Chris and Zoie walked in arguing.

"All I said was I liked her name." Chris walked in first with stitches on his knuckles.

"And? Clearly y'all was flirting."

"Yo Zo chill babe."

"Y'all know how to make an entrance." Miracle sat up on the bed feeling more comfortable.

"Man that's Zoie, always thinking a nigga flirting with someone."

"Anyways." She rolled her eyes at him. "How you feeling?"

"I'm good. Everything came back ok I didn't get rape thank God."

"So when we got there why was your top off?" Chris asked.

"He took it off and you guys came in before he could even do anything else."

"How did you end up with him in the first place?" I asked.

"After I got out the bathroom we just started talking nothing to crazy just a little conversation then I told him I had to go and he started acting weird."

"What you mean weird?"

"He started getting closer to me, making little sneaky comments here and there. So I told him I had to meet up with my sister then he grabbed me and brought me to the room." Her voice began to crack.

"It's ok you don't have to finish." Rashad told her.

"Can you guys do me a favor?" She asked.

"Sure What is it?" Zoie asked.

"Please don't tell my mom. If you do she'll never me let out the house, not even with you guys."

"But-."

"Please, it didn't happen and I want to keep this between us only."

"If that's what you want then only us know about it." Rashad gave her a soft smile.

"Thanks." She let out a breath of relief "So when do I go home?"

"The doctor said you can go tonight."

"Alright lets go." I hate hospitals she shivered.

"Me to Miracle me to."

How was that ? 🤔
I know it's too short but next chapter coming soon ☺️

-Theycallmesheli & Meyonda 💕