Chapter 14

What's up Y'all 👋🏾
I'm sorry I posted so late but here y'all go 😏⬇️

Rashad's Pov.

"This nigga had a strong ass face, looking like squidward and shit when he was handsome."

"Nigga I know you lying." Chris busted out laughing.

"It's not funny Chris." Aria punched his shoulder.

"It kinda is." Zoie held in her laughter.

"What else happened?" Chris asked me.

"So keep in mind I already seen Aria talking to this nigga, me being Rashad I walked up to them wrapping my arm around her waist and shit kissing her on her neck all that. Then she gonna introduce me to him, I acted like I ain't know he was standing there."

"But you did shake his hand though talking about my bad my name Rashad and shit." she mimicked my voice.

"He shook his hand?" Zoie asked.

"Mhm."

"How you gonna shake hands with a nigga that like your girl?" Chris asked.

"I couldn't be rude, she introduced us and shit." I shrugged at them.

"Man you got me fucked up I ain't shaking no nigga hand that like my girl." Chris stood up walking over to the kitchen grabbing a soda.

"I don't care man. Nigga already look gay." Zoie busted out laughing.

"Rashad that's mean."

"And? I don't give a fuck."

"I'm still stuck on how you shook that nigga hand." he opened his soda.

"Drop it Chris." Zoie semi yelled.

"For real." I chuckled.

"Nah that's like you liking Zo and I see it and I'm all friendly shaking your hand and shit. Fuck outta here we fighting outside that restaurant."

"I guess." I said seeing where he coming from.

"Ain't no I guess I wouldn't let you fight someone that I barley even know."

"See Aria you gotta stop with that soft shit. This world is eat or get eaten." Chris told her.

"I tried to tell her." Zoie nugged my shoulder.

"Alright enough talking about this, when is y'all leaving?" Aria asked.

"Never why?" Chris sat between Zoie and Aria. "It's only 9pm, y'all got some other niggas we don't know about?"

"I don't know maybe." Zoie said.

"Oh ight." he stood up and grabbed his soda. "Shad member those girls thats having a party tonight?" he looked at me to play along.

"Oh yeah. What about them?"

"Let's go check it out." he nodded towards the door. Looking at Aria and Zoie their face held a little bit of anger.

"Chris I wish the fuck you would." Zoie said.

"Come on let's go." I stood up and we walked to the door. Making it out the door we made sure the door was closed before we ran to our cars going home.

......

"There's a field trip coming up in October its at least 300 points to your grade." Mr. Bronson announced.

"What is it gonna be about?" someone asked.

"Well we're going to see a museum on historical things. The trip is free by the way."