Chapter 30

Heey Everyone 😊
This chapter is kinda long so I hope you enjoy 😏
P.s I hope you don't hate me🤷🏾‍♀️😂

Searching for Love 🤘🏾⬇️

December 20th
Aria's Pov.

"It's the most wonderful time of the year." I sang walking down the hallway.

"Aria bruhh shut up." Rashad groaned into the phone. He always call me in the morning before I go to class, which is so sweet because he's not a morning person like I said before.

"I'm sorry babe, I'm just in a good mood. Christmas is around the conner."

"I just don't see how could you be so jittery in the morning."

"And I don't see how could you be so mean in the morning." I rolled my eyes knowing he can't see me.
I had a couple minutes before I had to be in Mr. Bronson so I decided to sit near by and talk to him on the phone. "Babe you going to your parents house for Christmas?" I asked.

"I don't know yet. Most likely Chris house." He sighed. As you can see he and his parents still haven't talked it out, they been trying to get in touch with him but he don't pick up.

"Their probably worried by now."

"My mom. But I doubt my dad." He sighed. I admit his father should have never said those choice of words to him, but I know deep I mean deep inside he didn't mean it. "Brought about that how's your dad and Gina?" He asked changing the subject.

"Oh their fine, they can't wait till I come for the holidays."

"That's good."

"Yeah. And Miracle can't wait till I come down either."

"I bet. Your the older sister she never had."

"I know and I'm so happy."

"I'm happy your happy." He yawned. Giggling a bit we talked some more and started closing the conversation.

"We still on for our lunch date?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'll see you later babygirl."

"Bye." I hung up the phone. Smiling to myself I made my way down the hall.

Reaching Mr. Bronson class I was about to open the door when someone tapped my shoulder, turning around I came faced with Mihkel again. I went from happy to annoyed in just seconds.

"Good morning Aria." He said with a smile.

"Hello Mihkel." I faked smiled.