Chapter 5 .

Rashad Pov

Looking at the desk I smiled wondering who this girl was. Her personality is beautiful and the connection we have is out of this world, just by exchanging a few words.

"Students I hope you don't forget we have an assembly this afternoon." Mr. Bronson announced.

"What for Mr. Bronson?" some guy asked.

"To be honest with you I don't even know." The class started up a decision but I on the other hand was thinking about finding who this girl is at the assembly.

Class ended fairly quick today so I hurried home. Of course finding Chris there doing some homework.

"What's up Shad?" I heard him say.

"What's up.'

"You here early."

"I know. I actually need your help with something." I sat in a chair.

"With what? And am I gonna get in trouble?"

"No trouble is involved."

"So what's up." he turned around facing me.

"So it's been a month and a couple of weeks I've been talking to this girl."

"It's not Kandace right? Cause y'all been kicking it for a couple weeks."

"No not her."

"Monique?" he asked.

"Nah its this girl who sit in the same seat as me in Mr.Bronson class and we been writing notes back and forth."

"What the fuck, nigga who writes notes back and forth with a girl and never ask for their name?"

Looking at him with a blank stare I just shook my head not knowing what to say.

"That's not the point. I feel like we just kinda kept each other Anonymous from each other to keep up the suspense.

"But why you want to meet this girl? You got Kandace and Monique." he reminded me.

"Yea but. I feel like she's different."

"That's what you said about Kandace." he turned around getting back to his work.

"Man I know." I rubbed my hands down my face.

"What we gonna do anyways?"

"Ok so here what I was thinking......"

Later that day the auditorium was packed with college seniors. Some faces I knew and some I didn't. Walking around trying to find a seat with Chris, Zoie and her best friend Aria.

"I see four seats back here." Aria pointed out, we headed to the back and sat down. I sat next to Aria messing around with her, to be honest she's really cool.

She's very beautiful as well, she's seems very outgoing but hides it by school work. I took her notebook and started flipping though it, her hand writing is pretty and looks very familiar. I was looking at it really carefully till Aria interrupted my thoughts.

"Why you like going through my stuff?" she turned to face me.

"Cause I want to know more about you." I smiled handing it to her.

"All you had to do was ask." she smiled.

"When I do, I feel like you don't tell me all about yourself." I said side eyeing her.

"Oh." she sighed looking away.

"But that don't mean I'ma stop trying." she turned looking at me confused.