Chapter 16

What's up y'all 👋🏾
I'm back with another chapter ☺️ Can I just say thank you so much ❤️ I'm so happy you guys are enjoying the book so far ☺️
I promise I have so much more coming don't worry 😜 like I said before Searching for Love is gonna be popping 🤘🏾

On to the chapter 🙃⬇️

Rashad's Pov.

It's been two days since we made it to New York and I'm tired, Ellis Island is beautiful don't get me wrong it's just I been to New York so many times I can't keep count.

We're walking around learning things about the place and taking notes and shit. I looked over to my left and seen Aria fascinated with what the tourist was explaining to her.

Since we got here we haven't been around each other, I'll get a hug here and there but I miss my baby. Her room is right down the hall but Mr. Bronson is watching our every move.

"Mr. Joseph I expect a lot of notes coming from you." he slid pass me.

"Yes sir." I quickly wrote something down on my notepad. Tapping my pencil against my chin I looked over again to see Aria was gone, looking around she was no where to be found.

"Looking for me?" Someone said behind my ear already knowing who it was. I turned around facing her smiling.

"Maybe."

"I saw you sneaking peeks at me."

"Oh nah I was looking at the beautiful ocean." I pointed behind me lying.
Ellis Island was surrounded by water so I wasn't lying about that part.

"Right." she walked away.

"When y'all eating lunch today?" I asked. We've been split up into like 4 groups each got a different time schedule. I told you I haven't see my baby since being here.

"I think around 2:30. Why?"

"Just asking." I waited till she walked away before running to Mr.Bronson.

"Hey Mr.Bronson." I said casually.

"Mr. Joseph." He responded.

"Uh I was thinking can we eat lunch a little early?"

"Why is that?" he looked at me above his glasses.

"Because I'm hungry, I didn't really eat much this morning."

"That's your problem, the hotel provides a free breakfast buffet."

"I know but I wasn't in the mood to eat then." I lied. I ate like two plates of food this morning.

"I'm sorry we're all on a time schedule." He walked away. I met up with my group barely listening to what the tourist had to say. We walked around some more looking and asking questions, taking notes and some other shit I don't really care for.

By not caring so much I didn't noticed the clouds are turning grey, looks like a thunderstorm is headed our way.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen looks like a thunderstorm is about to come, we need the students from OFU to head to the busses, we got to head back to the hotel.

Feeling excited I made my way to the buss leaving my group behind, I looked around for Aria but she was no where to be found. I got on the bus and shot Aria a quick text.

Me- Wya?

My baby😜💕- On my bus hbu?

Me- Same. I'll see you back at the hotel.