Chapter 7

What's y'all 👋🏾
I'm back with another chapter 😜 and today I've been getting some great feedback on this book and Im so excited 🙌🏾. I'm happy you guys are loving it so far 😊you guys are so positive and motivating 🤗 and I'm letting y'all know WE gonna make this book popping ain't no boring shit over here 🙅🏾😂 I guarantee it 🖖🏾💯.

But let stop rambling and give you guys what y'all want 😂 ⬇️

Rashad's Pov.

"Hey Kandace when you get this message call me back." I hung up the phone. I haven't seen her in while and wanted to see what she been up to.

"Was that Kandace?" Chris asked walking into my room.

"Yeah I'm finna go over there and check on her, haven't seen her in a while" I got up and grabbed my keys.

"Alright I'll see you later, if you need me Ima be at Zoie and Aria's place." He told me. I walked out and got in the car pulling up her address on the GPS I made my way over there.

A couple of seconds later my phone started ringing through Bluetooth. Looking at the caller ID it was Aria.

"Wassup." I answered the phone.

"Hey. I'm sorry I missed your call yesterday, I was busy studying."

"I figured."

"You always with the jokes."

"Yeah. What you doing?"

"Nothing just chilling watching a movie, how about you?"

"Headed to this girl house." I told her truthfully.

"Oh." she said a little taken back.

"Yeah. So Ima call you later, I need to focus on driving."

"Yeah sure, no problem." Quickly hanging up the phone. I've been a little attached to Aria lately and thinking about mystery girl. Pulling up to Kandace drive way I seen two cars parked outside when usually there's only one.

Getting out the car I rang her door bell

Getting out the car I rang her door bell. Standing there with my hands in my pocket I waited for the door to open. Ringing it one more time no one came to the door.
Walking away someone finally opened the door.

Turning around I seen some man standing at the door with no shirt.