Chapter 18

Hey Hey Hey 👋🏾
We reached 2,000+ reads ☺️, y'all don't know how happy I am right now😜 Thank you guys ❤️I'm asking you guys one thing... get y'all friends to read as well I really want this book to be everyone's favorite 😌 and I'm working on another little sum sum for y'all, but I got BIG plans for Searching for Love. Y'all motivate me so much that I've been getting a lot of creative ideas and want to start another book 😀 (not publishing yet but working on it) right now it's all about my lil baby Searching for Love 🤘🏾

P.s y'all see Chris Fine ass in MM 😩😍⬇️

But without further or due let's get right into the chapter 🙌🏾⬇️

Chris Pov.

It's 9:00 at night and I looked around making sure everything was in order. Zoie is coming over in like 10 minutes so we can watch a movie together. I put the snacks in the middle of the coffee table and fluffed the pillows.

I took a shower about an hour ago so my hygiene was on point. Someone knocked on the door I knew it was Zoie, I walked up to the door and took a deep breath.

"No sex just a movie, no sex just a movie." I sighed opening the door.

"Hey baby come in." I smiled.

"Hey I brought the movie."

"What movie is it?" I asked still standing by the door.

"Beauty and the Beast." she smiled pulling it out her bag.

"Oh great." I said sarcastically shutting the door.

"Promise you'll like it." She put the movie in. I sat on one side of the couch and she sat on the other, sitting far away from each other is omething we started doing for to keep from having physical contact.

"Want some popcorn or chips?" I asked grabbing the bowl.

"Yeah." She leaned over getting some. Eating some myself we started watching the movie. Watching Belle sing about love made me think how we watching a romantic movie and I'm not sitting next to my girl.

Scooting over I sat closer to her. She looked at me not saying nothing.

Putting my arm around her I started to stare at her looking at all her beautiful features, looking down I finally got a chance to see what she had on. Sporting a grey wife beater with no bra and some grey booty shorts she also had a wrap on her head and she still looked so damn good specially in them shorts. Looking at her thighs I had a flash back to the last time we had sex, just thinking about it made me hard snapping out of it I heard her calling my name.

 Looking at her thighs I had a flash back to the last time we had sex, just thinking about it made me hard snapping out of it I heard her calling my name