Chapter 17

What's up my babies ☺️
I was suppose to post earlier today but I got caught up in other things 😕 but I got what y'all want 😝
Searching for Love is gonna be popping 🤘🏾

New Chapter starts now 😋➡️

Rashad's Pov.

I sat in front of Kendrick eating my lunch. Taking another tour around Ellis Island had us beat, finally our group decided to stop and eat lunch. I haven't seen Aria since this morning of course due to our schedule, but last night got a little carried away which I didn't mean for it to happen.

"So what last night between you and your girl?" Kendrick took a bite of his donut.

"Nothing." I picked at my cheesed eggs. I don't really know this dude like that so I ain't finna tell him my whole life story.

"Damn for real? She bad as hell." I looked up at him real quick raising my eyebrow.

"No disrespect." He catches on real fast good for him.

"So last night you and Stephanie?" I changed the subject.

"Ain't nothing happened we just watched a movie and she slept on the bed while I took the couch." He shrugged.

"Cool cool." My phone started flashing tell me someone was calling me. Looking at the caller ID I seen it Aria.

"What's up?"

"Meet me in the front where the Statue of Liberty is at." she said before hanging up.

"You'll throw my plate away?" I asked getting up.

"Sure where you going?" I didn't have to answer because I stared running. Passing people I finally found my way to the front, I looked around spotting Aria.

"Hey" I stood next to her.

"Hey." she looked at me then at the ocean.

"It's beautiful out here." The sound of the ocean was like a medley playing over and over.

"Tell me about it." The wind started blowing which causes her hair to go everywhere. I took a sneak peak at her then saw the hickey from last night, surprisingly she didn't try to cover it up. Chuckling I looked away.

"What's funny?" she faced me.

"You didn't cover your hickey." I smiled.

"Why should I?"

"With us being out here on this trip you wouldn't want the teachers to see it messing up your goodie goodie reputation."

"Goodie goodie? I'm not always good I could bad if I want to." she winked at me. Giving her a slight smirk I chuckled at her cuteness.
"I bet you never did anything bad in your life?" I stuck my hand in my front pockets. 

"I sure did." She said with a laugh.