Chapter 23

Heey Heey 🤗
So did y'all noticed the new book Cover? 😝
Do you like it?
Does it go with story? What y'all think? 🤔
Again I want to say thank you guys for reading it means a lot ☺️
Thank you to everyone who votes and comments, y'all comments are funny 😂😂

This is for you guys Searching for Love 🖖🏾⬇️

Aria's Pov.

I woke up around 8 o'clock this morning for some reason. I normally sleep till 10 or 11 but I don't know what's wrong with me today. I had took a shower and brushed my teeth and put some house clothes on.

Rashad slept in one of our guest rooms down the hall. I know my dad and Gina still sleeping because everyone went to sleep late last night. We stayed up playing games, watching movies, just having a great time.

I knew my dad would like Rashad, I don't bring guys home and Rashad is the first. I walked out my room and entered Rashad's and seen him laying on top of the covers with one hand in his boxers and the other above his head. Laughing a bit I got a good look at him, I sat on the edge of the bed tracing his tattoos that were on his arm.

His eyes flutter open and he looked at me for a second with a mean mug, Rashad is not a morning person at all.

"Good morning." I tried not to laugh at his pouted lips.

"Morning." His voice was deep and raspy sending chills down my spine. He got up slowly stretching having his back face me, he stretched his arms and back muscles. This man is so sexy I said to myself.

He got out the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I fell back on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Why you up so early?" He came out drying his face with a towel.

"I don't know. For some reason when I come to my dads house I always wake up early."

"I see." Scoffed.

"Your so cute when you wake up." I laughed.

"Stop with all that." He waved me off.

"I'm for real." Sucking his teeth he paid me no mind. Digging into his luggage he started finding some clothes to head for the shower. His phone started ringing and he quickly started looking for it then answering it.

"What's up." I stared at him realizing he only had boxers on. Not making it obvious I took a quick glance at his dick, and he was packing. Those CK boxers were doing him justice.

I look up and seen he was looking at me with a smirk, blushing I turned my head looking away.

"Yeah Chris, but I'll talk to you later." He hung up the phone throwing it on the bed. I turned my head looking at him again smiling.

"You like what you see?" He asked throwing his towel over his shoulder.

"Maybe." I walked up to him not knowing where the strength and confidence came from.

"Maybe huh?" He licked his lips holding me by my waist. Nodding my head he leaned down pecking my lips a couple times.

"Go get in the shower."