Chapter 21 Part 1

Hello my love bugs 👋🏾❤️
I've been a little busy because school is like around the corner 🙄 we go back on the 14 of August😩. (Junior in H.S)
But that wont stop me from writing y'all favorite book 🙃

Enough of me rambling 😂➡️

Aria's Pov

Putting my last bag in the trunk I closed it shut. I turned around and Chris and Rashad was talking about something I couldn't make out.

"You nervous?" Zoie came up to me.

"Yeah." I breathed out. "You?"

"Of course Rashad told me Chris mom could be a pain in the ass." She rolled her eyes.

"At least you see where he gets it from." I laughed.

"Don't remind me." She looked his way then turned back facing me.

"He's meeting Anthony?"

"Yeah I feel like I hid Rashad from him far to long, to be honest with you I think he already knows."

"What makes you say that?"

"Cause I haven't been calling the way I use to, so the other day he was like Who got your attention for you not to call me?"

"Well I think Anthony will like Rashad." She smiled at me.

"I hope his parents feel the same way about me."

"They will. They'll see how sweet,+ kind, smart and beautifully talented you are."

"I don't want them to think I'm with Rashad for the money."

"Don't think like that." The boys came up to us with a smile on their faces.

"What's up with y'all?" I asked them.

"Well y'all always complaining about we don't do anything fun, Rashad and I bought some tickets for Universal Studios." Chris held up the tickets.

"Really?" Zoie asked excited.

"What's up with you girls and childish ass stuff?" Rashad asked.

"It's been a while since we did something like that it's nice we get to chill, relax and have some fun. Because school is a handful with graduation coming up things been a little crazy." I told him.

"But we're only spending 4 days."

"That's fine. But when?"

"A week from now." Rashad replied.

"I don't get it y'all gon be relaxing and chilling for a couple days this week, what's the difference?" Chris asked.

Zoie and I looked at each other and walked away, maybe they forgot we're meeting parents this weekend. I hugged Zoie goodbye and got in the car, plugging my phone in the charger I waited for Rashad.

"Drive safe y'all." Chris waved goodbye and got in his car with Zoie.

"You to." Rashad said before getting in.

"Ready?" He asks me.

"Ready."

......

Thank God 2 hours went by really fast because I'm legs couldn't do it anymore. We stopped to get some gas because he didn't fill his tank all the way before we left Orlando.
I fell asleep a couple times but mostly awake talking with Rashad and playing games.